IGNORED

Miner 2049er - Available Today

SoulBuster

My Miner 2049er collection is growing!

attachicon.gifIMG_3312.JPG

"Experience the fullness of the classic levels of Miner 2049er along with new challenges created by the original designer"

Does this mean the new levels were created by Bill Hogue?

No - they were created by Curtis Mikolyski - who worked on graphics and levels for Bounty Bob Strikes Back!

Awesome game! Nice meeting you IntyMike& Curtis at PRGE! I played 2049'er while chatting and ordered it as soon as I returned. Revd on this past Sunday. Love the save ability...gives you the ability to play many more levels. Curtis..your levels are fantastic! Instant Intellivision classic!

• Like 4

Does this mean the new levels were created by Bill Hogue?

Bill Hogue was the original programmer and Curtis Mikolyski was the one designing the levels. Both worked as a team.

This time I was the programmer in charge of fitting the original 11 levels and Curtis designed the 11 all-new levels. :)

• Like 5

You folks did a fantastic job on this version of a great classic game!

I recommend to anyone considering buying it to do so.

The level save feature makes the game better by taking the frustration out of the equation from the original version.

Gameplay is very smooth and it is so addicting I have trouble putting it down.

I will play this until I get through all the levels which is going to take a while.

Great stuff,I love it!?

• Like 5

EVERY Intellivision player who reads this forum needs to buy this game! I cut my teeth on the C-64 version many moons ago and this port is equal (and probably a little better.......you can pause the game AND save your highest level to start again.)

Simply put.....I have been enjoying the hell out of this game!

• Like 3

Bill Hogue was the original programmer and Curtis Mikolyski was the one designing the levels. Both worked as a team.

This time I was the programmer in charge of fitting the original 11 levels and Curtis designed the 11 all-new levels. :)

That's so cool that you were able to work with someone from the "Golden Age" of video gaming!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanted to say, long time fan of Miner 2049er (first played on the Atari 800, and recently hacked the 2600/5200/ and 800 versions.). Will try this game sometime in the future.

Note there are 11 brand new levels on the Intellivision version! ?
  • Like 1