IGNORED

ATARI 800 XE - ON/OFF switch

Kimseo

Hello everybody. I am looking for any clear documentation or type code of the switch ON/OF suitable for ATARI 800XE. Me and some friends around me need to replace this switch. I tried to find on Alibaba because nobody sell type this in Czech Republic. I found company "Ningbo KLS Electronic" so I asked them... they have little different and also another simmilar types... Is it very hard to find the right one. Could you help me please? Maybe you already have a supplier for this.

Thank you.

Pretty sure the same switch in your 800XE is also in all other XL and XE's. I replaced 2 already in 130XEs from the kit I posted a picture of in the previously linked thread, which looks like the same switch, just a different colour inside. The outside facing switch is still black.

This 300 series switch from E-Switch is almost identical for only $3.24 versus $7.41 for the C&K

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/300SP1J1BLKM7QE/EG4314-ND/668612

• Like 2

Oh yeah, best! So glad I have his catalog now... it has so much more than the site and much better organized... he really should just post a PDF of it, or at least not charge for it..

Looked it up: 1200XL/600XL/800XL/65XE/130XE On/Off Switch CO61913 / CO61022 / CO70006 ..... $1.25

Anyhow, I guess that's 10:30pm to 2:30am Czech Republic time. :)

• Like 1

Oh yeah, best! So glad I have his catalog now... it has so much more than the site and much better organized... he really should just post a PDF of it, or at least not charge for it..

Looked it up: 1200XL/600XL/800XL/65XE/130XE On/Off Switch CO61913 / CO61022 / CO70006 ..... $1.25

Anyhow, I guess that's 10:30pm to 2:30am Czech Republic time. :)

The prices have changed since the catalog was printed, these are from the addendum.

Atari 1200XL vertical mount On / Off toggle switch CO61022 / CO7006 / C061913 $2.50

Atari 600XL / 800XL vertical mount On / Off toggle switch CO61022 / CO7006 / C061913 $2.50
Atari 65XE / 130XE vertical mount On / Off toggle switch CO61022 / CO7006 / C061913 $2.50

• Like 2

hmmm peterson 320K for next to nothing or 100 dollars for a u1m... yeah... 320K easy to repair... u1m fried your f*cked. when it was 68-69 dollars it was fine... because of all it offered. Now not so much. If you have money to burn the U1M is the way to go, if not... have at it with a soldering iron...

Edited by _The Doctor__

Most run in 320 or less, there are a few demos that require more though..

I've posted the peterson upgrade with antic fix somewhere..

here's a slick 512k for cheap

http://www.horus.com/~hias/atari/#sram512k

and peterson 320k short instructions with switch mods

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/281132-atari-130xe-4164-best-replacement-or-upgrade-ram-chips/?p=4079782

long versions of the mods are a page back in the same thread for 130 and 65 machines

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

hmmm peterson 320K for next to nothing or 100 dollars for a u1m... yeah... 320K easy to repair... u1m fried your f*cked. when it was 68-69 dollars it was fine... because of all it offered. Now not so much. If you have money to burn the U1M is the way to go, if not... have at it with a soldering iron...

Current price of 239PLN = 64USD according to XE Currency Converter.

• Like 1

not what you are going to pay with shipping and currency conversion. Last time I tried 89.64 so not a chance... Depending on where you get you memory chips how much you think a 320 or 512 costs?

Just visited his site, the prices have come down and are better again. still not what the combo deal of side2 and U1M bundle was but closer to reality. It doesn't show shipping or other factors anymore but does show converted pricing :)

Looks like you have to sign in, or if you haven't... register to get any other information.

If he'd bring back the lower priced combo deal this would be a no brainer for everyone.. I am sure it would be what everyone would buy first thing.

*edit* --- if the AVG gets polished a little and more are made as a regular item.. good chance U1M and AVG might be a great way to go...

Edited by _The Doctor__

Depends on where you live, Best’s international shipping prices are crazy.