IGNORED

AtGames Officially Unveils Legends Ultimate Home Arcade (full-size machine)

Bill Loguidice

We're at the Las Vegas Licensing Expo 2019, which officially starts June 4. People have already been getting hands-on time with the full-size version of the machine. We'll be posting photos and stories for the next several days on our social media:

https://www.facebook.com/ATGFlashback/

https://twitter.com/ATGFlashback

https://www.instagram.com/atgamesdigitalmedia/

61824247_822988571396461_476493542941576

61712334_822988604729791_803015848626644

And it looks like someone sent Glen's Retro Show a video:

• Like 1

We're at the Las Vegas Licensing Expo 2019, which officially starts June 4. People have already been getting hands-on time with the full-size version of the machine. We'll be posting photos and stories for the next several days on our social media:

https://www.facebook.com/ATGFlashback/

https://twitter.com/ATGFlashback

https://www.instagram.com/atgamesdigitalmedia/

61824247_822988571396461_476493542941576

61712334_822988604729791_803015848626644

And it looks like someone sent Glen's Retro Show a video:

Nice! I take it that must be the smaller 44 inch version on display correct????

Side art peeling off isn't a good look. Hopefully this isn't a production model?

EDIT - Actually I think it might be the art itself - not actually peeling off... just looked like it on my phone screen - apologies!

Edited by MantaNZ

How much does this weigh? Does it come pre-assembled?

I believe it's a little over 60 pounds or so (maybe closer to 70; don't quote me right now, as I don't have the spec sheet in front of me). It comes in two boxes and takes about 10 minutes to assemble.

• Like 2

Side art peeling off isn't a good look. Hopefully this isn't a production model?

EDIT - Actually I think it might be the art itself - not actually peeling off... just looked like it on my phone screen - apologies!

No problem. Yeah, these are casual photos at best. I hope we get some really nice shots from the show floor, but these are all various phone shots for now. There's actually a neat photo op in front of the machine that hopefully people will tag correctly so it appears in the feed.

Does it have any of the Street Fighter games?

Since the game list hasn't been released - or info on how more games are accessible - I can neither confirm nor deny that it has something like that available to play on it in some way. It's definitely a natural for fighting games, though.

• Like 1

No problem. Yeah, these are casual photos at best. I hope we get some really nice shots from the show floor, but these are all various phone shots for now. There's actually a neat photo op in front of the machine that hopefully people will tag correctly so it appears in the feed.

It does look very cool and the "350 Games" isn't anywhere near as obvious as I thought due to the angle. Really keen to see some games running. I want a cabinet for the man cave and it's probably cheaper to import one of these than buy a custom built one here - not to mention I really only like to buy licenced stuff. In fact the only games on my various emulators are games I physically own. Ok I do have a fully loaded Raspberry Pi but let's ignore that. LOL

Since the game list hasn't been released - or info on how more games are accessible - I can neither confirm nor deny that it has something like that available to play on it in some way. It's definitely a natural for fighting games, though.

Sweet. If it has Street Fighter 2 and Time Pilot I need it. Lol.

Sweet. If it has Street Fighter 2 and Time Pilot I need it. Lol.

I seem to recall there's an issue with anyone licensing Time Pilot these days because of the red cross symbols. Those would have to be edited out. Crazy, I know, but that's actually a trademark!

It does appear a LITTLE bit vertically compact... I am 6'2 and my full size cabinets are are 5'10. Floor to control surface is 3'6. I know there isn't a real standard so to speak, but vertically, it looks rather compact. While this wouldn't effect my decision to buy this...

Just go ahead and take my money. :D

MrBlackCat

I seem to recall there's an issue with anyone licensing Time Pilot these days because of the red cross symbols. Those would have to be edited out. Crazy, I know, but that's actually a trademark!

That is weird! Oh well, I have it on Xbox360 :D

Looks great Bob! Great to see the Fix it Felix, Star Wars + Tron logos. Any chance you can give a range of where the price will land?

Bill. Right now, retail is $399 for the Compact (lesser control panel and smaller) and $599 for the full-size.

• Like 2

Bill. Right now, retail is $399 for the Compact (lesser control panel and smaller) and $599 for the full-size.

Amazing job - the licenses are really impressive as well as the full size form factor. Articles on AtGames' Twitter say pre-orders start in July!

Edited by TF14

Will both the smaller and larger versions be shown at this time, or only the "full size" version?

MrBlackCat

We're just showing the full-size version for now, but will show the compact at some point in the near future. It's basically the same thing, just smaller (to play seated or standing by a small child) and with fewer features that may or may not be important to people. We'll have a full comparison between the two, etc., going forward.

• Like 1

FWIW, many Konami games require alteration these days, and at least as far back as 2011 when we released the emulations of them on PS Home. It's still achievable though.

• Like 1

Yes, we're targeting pre-orders for July and release in September.

I have never wanted to install custom firmware in a device this much in my whole life!

Dont lie to me Bill my retro-loving heart cant take this! (this actually looks badass. Hopefully it will hold water)

• Like 1