IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Week 3 ~ Demon Attack

Vocelli

I've been super busy, but I saw that this week's game is Demon Attack, so I had to give it a shot.

I am used to the regular shots mode (not the tracer shots), but after playing a this bit, I would have to say I actually prefer tracer shots. You spend less time in the danger zone it seems. It just makes it harder when the enemies get really low on the screen.

Disappointed I didn't make it to the end, but I will be back for more!

Score: 74,305

sXC3TGt.jpg

• Like 1

Demon Attack (game 7A) -- ROLLAGE !

post-34560-0-77544100-1540419206.png

finally got my ole' strategy back into action! It stops enemies from firing shots:

1. ---> Break the top 2 demons down into 1 small bird, then break the bottom demon into 1 bird.

2. ---> Now, ignore the diving bird (aside from dodging it) and other single birds, while aiming to break any new demons down into 1 bird.

That's it! If you can keep that going, you'll never get shot at except for the beginning of each stage. (Easier said than done but still quite doable)

This also makes the stages fly by so you don't have to wait so long for a rollage... and it's more fun!

It's also easier with the guided missiles.

Edited by S.BAZ
  • Like 3