insertclevernamehere

Dan Kitchen's new game - Gold Rush

Good news!  I reached out to Audacity Games, hoping for a response but half expecting none and Dan Kitchen was kind enough to respond the same day.  Casey's Gold is still very much a go and Audacity should be releasing some news within a month.  Yay!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, insertclevernamehere said:

Good news!  I reached out to Audacity Games, hoping for a response but half expecting none and Dan Kitchen was kind enough to respond the same day.  Casey's Gold is still very much a go and Audacity should be releasing some news within a month.  Yay!

Awesome! this train game is really what I´m excited for!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just went on the Audacity Games website to check if it was still TBD under ordering and i seen another game called Rescue from Poseidon's Gate, does anybody know anything about this?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jason_Atari said:

I just went on the Audacity Games website to check if it was still TBD under ordering and i seen another game called Rescue from Poseidon's Gate, does anybody know anything about this?

Seems like nobody knows anything about this, except that it is listed there:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jason_Atari said:

Maybe it's a game where you control a character that has to collect items by running across the top of a convoy of cargo ships. :ponder:

• Like 2
  • Haha 12