Jaguar HSC_SEASON 13_ROUND 5

Rick Dangerous

post-38373-0-65609000-1540213817_thumb.jpg

Jaguar HSC__SEASON 13__ROUND 5

(Round Over Sunday 11/04/18) ROUND OVER

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

large_1070_Jaguar_Rebooteroids.jpg

Rebooteroids

Start a game in Skirmish Mode, play until you game over.

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/282235-jaguar-hsc-season-11-rules-regs-and-scoring/ It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Rebooteroids Scores:

1. Masematte 67,440 (+10)

2. Darrin9999 66,250 (+ 8)

3. travistouchdown 35,290 (+6)

4. Jblenke Participation (+1)

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:

1. Masematte 30 Points

2. Isgoed 26 Points

3. Eltigro 22 Points

4. Darrin9999 16 Points

5. travistouchdown 13 Points

6. PFG 9000 8 Points

7. NIKON 4 Points

8. jblenkle 1 Points

Edited by travistouchdown

For us emulation people, I seem to remember there was no dump of this game available last time it was played. Is that still the case? I've searched a few places but can't find anything.

I don't think this ROM has been released, may never be, sorry about that! The game is available in the AA store should you have the hardware to play it on!

Could only muster a 35,290 score last night! This game difficulty ramps up quick in the later levels. Is there any way to earn an extra life in Skirmish mode? Added a picture of my setup just for fun :)

post-38373-0-40217400-1540816763_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-14765400-1540816776_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

OK, thanks for responding...I figured that was the case. Unfortunately I don't have real hardware, just emulation.

I will sit this one out.

I don't think this ROM has been released, may never be, sorry about that! The game is available in the AA store should you have the hardware to play it on!

Could only muster a 35,290 score last night! This game difficulty ramps up quick in the later levels. Is there any way to earn an extra life in Skirmish mode? Added a picture of my setup just for fun :)

OK, I have another Rebooteroids question...

I was able to find a public test rom of this game posted right here on AtariAge back in March 2016. Is it OK if I use that to play via emulation? If you don't want to count the score, that's fine..but at least I'll be able to participate in some fashion. I put up a 41,560 in the Skirmish Mode.

post-9212-0-51248600-1540833256.png

From the Programmer CJ:

"Sent Yesterday, 5:52 PM

The scoring mechanics are a bit different in the test builds to the final release, so they are not comparable"
For that reason I would say it's probably not fair to include scores from this build. Sorry sir, i'm pretty lax as this is just for fun but if you are going to play a game you at least need some level of consistency. I hope you understand!

No problem...I'll just play on my own for fun during this round.

From the Programmer CJ:

"Sent Yesterday, 5:52 PM

The scoring mechanics are a bit different in the test builds to the final release, so they are not comparable"
For that reason I would say it's probably not fair to include scores from this build. Sorry sir, i'm pretty lax as this is just for fun but if you are going to play a game you at least need some level of consistency. I hope you understand!

• Like 1