IGNORED

Introducing AmicoRevolution

Rev

System could be a decent little machine but those controllers kill all chances of me ever buying one. They look to be just as user unfriendly as the originals.

Nah, I think of them like the ones in the Wii. I remember thinking they were so freakishly weird for anything else than Wii Golf, but it turned out that I could play Mario Galaxy and other games very well, by just holding it sideways like an old-fashioned NES controller. This ones seem like that, except with a directional disc. ;)

Horses for courses, I guess. *shrug*

-dZ.

• Like 1

They'e really given the controller a lot of though. Tommy had two 3D printed mock ups we could hold. The disc portion has been designed to be comfortable to use as it doesn't have the edge like the originals. The buttons on the sides will actually extend to the bottom so they are more comfortable to press as well and the control can be programmed to be used vertical or horizontal, right or left handed. Until the final product is out I guess we won't know the feel but I didn't get the impression they'd be uncomfortable at all to use when I held the the mock ups.

P.S. Nurmix, that tune in the trailer, is it one of yours?

Nope! Although it does sound like stuff I do. [emoji6]

It’s a guy in Croatia who calls himself Shortwire. The track is called ‘Reconfig’.

When the trailer was being worked on it was meant to be a placeholder track, but it really grew on Tommy and I, so I urged him to keep it.

https://youtu.be/uySACwFWbxo' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'> https://youtu.be/uySACwFWbxo

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 2

Nope! Although it does sound like stuff I do. [emoji6]

It’s a guy in Croatia who calls himself Shortwire. The track is called ‘Reconfig’.

When the trailer was being worked on it was meant to be a placeholder track, but it really grew on Tommy and I, so I urged him to keep it.

https://youtu.be/uySACwFWbxo' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'> https://youtu.be/uySACwFWbxo

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Yeah, it reminded me a lot to your tunes on the Intellivisionaries Podcast. Cool video. Thanks for posting it. :thumbsup:

-dZ.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Too Soon? :P

http://amicorevolution.com/

NEVER TOO SOON!! :D

And I LOVE the passion and the website! Thanks for caring and keeping it updated. I hope it proves to be very successful for you in the future. Please let me know if I can help. I'll make sure to promote it on social media and our mailing list when the time is right.

Thanks!

Edited by Tommy Tallarico

System could be a decent little machine but those controllers kill all chances of me ever buying one. They look to be just as user unfriendly as the originals.

I would challenge you to wait until you play with them before judging. :)

They are different than what is showed in the trailer.

They'e really given the controller a lot of though. Tommy had two 3D printed mock ups we could hold. The disc portion has been designed to be comfortable to use as it doesn't have the edge like the originals. The buttons on the sides will actually extend to the bottom so they are more comfortable to press as well and the control can be programmed to be used vertical or horizontal, right or left handed. Until the final product is out I guess we won't know the feel but I didn't get the impression they'd be uncomfortable at all to use when I held the the mock ups.

And they are about 10x's better since I showed you the stuff at PRGE! :)

• Like 3

NEVER TOO SOON!! :D

And I LOVE the passion and the website! Thanks for caring and keeping it updated. I hope it proves to be very successful for you in the future. Please let me know if I can help. I'll make sure to promote it on social media and our mailing list when the time is right.

Thanks!

Maybe it’ll be a successful source of information, cause I make zero from any website hits or ads on any site.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

Wait,you can't bail out already. 

The system isn't even out yet!

FWIW I wouldn't give Rev a hard time on bailing. The company itself seems to be looking for a bailout of sorts.

I'm not sure how many more crowdfunding platforms there are to tap into. ?

18 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Not a bad idea. Gift it away for someone to make something of it.

no, no, no!

that isn't what you do... You buy it cheap and you just sit on it and make the people who really want it pay you big bucks for it.

#domainsquating

• Haha 2