IGNORED

WTB: Atari Starplex Controller

Swami

Everyone one of these (that I have seen) seem to have lifting/peeling labels.

YMMV. I've been using a Starplex daily for 30++ years. While I've completely resoldered it inside, some of the tracks came off and the autofire function is no more, the label on upside shows zero signs of lifting or coming off. Perhaps it is a matter of storage, if you keep them in moist storage sheds or in an impossibly hot attic over the summer?

• 1 month later...

I just want to add {In a non-complaining kind of way of course ;-) }, that because I read here about the right place to place want ads, I placed my want ads in the right place. 2 want ads - zero views, zero replies for the one & zero views, zero replies for the other. Granted the items I quest are quite unique and not likely to be obtainable by this means, but I can certainly understand why people may try more creative ways to pursue an item they desire.

I just want to add {In a non-complaining kind of way of course icon_winking.gif }, that because I read here about the right place to place want ads, I placed my want ads in the right place. 2 want ads - zero views, zero replies for the one & zero views, zero replies for the other. Granted the items I quest are quite unique and not likely to be obtainable by this means, but I can certainly understand why people may try more creative ways to pursue an item they desire.

Do be aware that the forum software doesn't show you the number of views on your posts until someone replies. Even then, it only refreshes that view count when more replies follow.