IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2018 thread

Grig

Thanks Fuji! I should have realized that we were assigned each other. :-D

The timing of the Steam cards couldn't have been any better either, with the Winter Sale kicking off THAT day.

I'm glad you liked all the stuff. I wanted to get you something from your Top 10 list, but the prices are MUCH higher across the board now on EBay and Dig Dug was the only game in my budget. It got shipped to me quick, though, so I could turn around and get the box out before I left on vacation.

• Like 3

The timing of the Steam cards couldn't have been any better either, with the Winter Sale kicking off THAT day.

All part of my plan to make Grig sweat and to make my SS giftee happy!

I'm glad you liked all the stuff. I wanted to get you something from your Top 10 list, but the prices are MUCH higher across the board now on EBay and Dig Dug was the only game in my budget. It got shipped to me quick, though, so I could turn around and get the box out before I left on vacation.

Yeah, I need to update my bounties. I have expensive tastes. Seriously though, thank you for that! :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

image21_zpskrpeefsc.jpeg

And - oh my God - A SKYRIM WATCH! Two favorite things - TES: Skyrim and time pieces. I collect clocks and certain watches and this definitely goes with it! :-o :-o

That Skyrim pocket watch on the left there keeps trying to walk out my door. My son's mother is a bigger Skyrim fan than I am and every time she comes over she threatens to snatch it like... well... a KHAJIIT SNEAK THIEF! Just wanted to say that - even tough the shine's off the holiday season I - and my family - still love the gifts. :)

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this a leaked photo from the new Nightmare Before Christmas character?

just kidding. and there of course is temptation to make jokes involving bones... but since we're a tasteful group (the best on the internetz)... that's just not necessary.

So... do you think Nancy Reagan was more excited about meeting Mr. T, or was Mr. T more excited about meeting Nancy Reagan? You'd have to ask the Ghost of Christmas Past. As for me, I'm more excited then either of them for teh new AA Secret Santa 2019.  ...

Open Open Open

• Like 2

So … the 2018 Atari Age Secret Santa was a fabulous success, even though it was marred with one individual who has yet to acknowledge what he did.

AA USER: SAZAE.

He participated in last year's Secret Santa and received a gift; however, he never sent his recipient (theVNAguy) a gift. He acted like he was putting something together but he never sent anything. He never responded to any PM I sent him, asking him to explain what happened. I was even willing to give him the benefit of the doubt; however, all I received in response from him was crickets.

He is still trolling the site and was last here on October 8. Albert was informed. 

The AA community came together and multiple 'Rescue Reindeers' made sure theVNAguy had a smashing Atari Age Christmas. Thanks again to those who volunteered assistance.

• Like 1