Grig

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2018 thread

Thanks Fuji! I should have realized that we were assigned each other. :-D

The timing of the Steam cards couldn't have been any better either, with the Winter Sale kicking off THAT day.

I'm glad you liked all the stuff. I wanted to get you something from your Top 10 list, but the prices are MUCH higher across the board now on EBay and Dig Dug was the only game in my budget. It got shipped to me quick, though, so I could turn around and get the box out before I left on vacation.

• Like 3

The timing of the Steam cards couldn't have been any better either, with the Winter Sale kicking off THAT day.

All part of my plan to make Grig sweat and to make my SS giftee happy!

I'm glad you liked all the stuff. I wanted to get you something from your Top 10 list, but the prices are MUCH higher across the board now on EBay and Dig Dug was the only game in my budget. It got shipped to me quick, though, so I could turn around and get the box out before I left on vacation.

Yeah, I need to update my bounties. I have expensive tastes. Seriously though, thank you for that! :)

• Like 1

Found two more awesome packages from the Rescue Reindeer Squad on my front porch, they know me very welll :) love the gifts (especially that hand drawn Christmas tree on the Arduino synthesizer kit box

post-8976-0-15123000-1547163727_thumb.jpg

post-8976-0-41372100-1547163736_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

That Radio Shack Pinball Master is such a cool little BreakOut clone from its time. I have one. Track down the Space Shooter game too. Or get the blue 6-in-1 that combines both in one device!

image21_zpskrpeefsc.jpeg

And - oh my God - A SKYRIM WATCH! Two favorite things - TES: Skyrim and time pieces. I collect clocks and certain watches and this definitely goes with it! :-o :-o

That Skyrim pocket watch on the left there keeps trying to walk out my door. My son's mother is a bigger Skyrim fan than I am and every time she comes over she threatens to snatch it like... well... a KHAJIIT SNEAK THIEF! Just wanted to say that - even tough the shine's off the holiday season I - and my family - still love the gifts. :)

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 3