IGNORED

Free stuff - Prge Edition

Rev

Some EMPTY boxes got damaged on way home from Portland. Slightly crushed or creased.

First come first serve. If no one wants Ill toss in trash.

Only pay shipping.

Post in here which one.

***May include nudes***

DF43F849-6857-4984-8ABE-E4D9F60B2845.jpeg 76E55230-6547-449E-9EA6-22AEE2E2747E.jpeg

FTFY

Some EMPTY boxes got damaged on way home from Portland. Slightly crushed or creased.

First come first serve. If no one wants Ill toss in trash.

Only pay shipping.

Post in here which one.

***May include nudes***

attachicon.gifDF43F849-6857-4984-8ABE-E4D9F60B2845.jpegattachicon.gif76E55230-6547-449E-9EA6-22AEE2E2747E.jpeg

FTFY

Why am I so afraid to click on the images?

I am going to buy the games anyway,but I gotta say I love the gray box and artwork for Intybasic 2,very nice!

I am on the fence for buying an extra of each intybasic,I think over time they will be very sought after.

Whoever gets these boxes,congrats and great pickup!?

If the Oregon Bound box is still up for grabs I'd like it. I left all the games I got at PRGE with my parents, intending to get them at Christmas when we drive up. They forgot and shipped everything I got while I was there, games included, and Oregon Bound got squished in a priority box with some sneakers, a hoodie, and a giant bag of almonds. Womp womp.

I shudder to think what the box coming tomorrow will look like. It'll have my flattened signed boxes and The Secret Government Waffle Project, along with some sharp-edged silver pie servers.