IGNORED

My little corner :)

Miketage

Nice solution to having multiple consoles set up with the TV. Are they all hooked up? I play all my retro games on a 32inch CRT... so the IKEA shelves would not be usable.

Though I do have 11 consoles hooked up to it using 2 composite selector boxes with my VCR. Love your Famicom and Master system. And my SNES is yellow. lol

I really want to grab a Master System at some point. And a Famicom but with that I would go with the AV Famicom so I can use all of my NES controllers and accessories (minus the zapper).

Edited by TravisHuckins
  • Like 1

Nice solution to having multiple consoles set up with the TV. Are they all hooked up? I play all my retro games on a 32inch CRT... so the IKEA shelves would not be usable.

Though I do have 11 consoles hooked up to it using 2 composite selector boxes with my VCR. Love your Famicom and Master system. And my SNES is yellow. lol

I really want to grab a Master System at some point. And a Famicom but with that I would go with the AV Famicom so I can use all of my NES controllers and accessories (minus the zapper).

They're all hooked up power wise but for now I switch out av or rf connections as needed. Planning on getting a couple av switch boxes at some point in the future. The Master System was my first console as a kid probably my favorite over all.

Thanks! I found the shelving at Home Depot. 40 bucks a piece and potentially space for 9 consoles on one if you wanted.

Yeah with bonus space for 2 more wider systems on the top.....

I may have to steal that idea in the near future!

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1