IGNORED

Sanxion/Extirpator music redo

EnderDude

I like both, the bass from makary's version sound right but yeah it needs to be worked on but I really like its style..Enderdude, solid version, I'm a huge Hubbard fan and remaking one of his tunes is always daunting for the maker as its a big set of boots to fill..

Well done guys (gals)...

Enterdude, you have the instruments' volume too high so the overall sound is distorted. I suggest keeping the max volume under around 10 (A in hex). Also, replace your POKEY emulation dll in RMT with the one from this post: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/275737-air-man-mega-man-2-atari-pokey-cover/?p=3975190

It properly emulates volume ramping so that the final output is more like the real thing.

Other than that, your cover is quite nice :)

• Like 2

Somehow, the instrument at the beginning of the song in my cover generates these moire patterns when I look at it in spectrogram mode in Audacity. I wonder why it does that...

I'd say it is the visualization of the continuous changing of the wavelength and "filter" . As the change is limited, it repeats in a fixed period.

Wow, a positive happy Emkay....This is good...

Will listen in a sec but its been given approval by The Doc so I trust his choice...

Well done that man, hope you and Ender make a complete musical masterpiece..

Its bright, sunny, bit cold but Emkays happy, could be a good day :)

• Like 2

Wow, a positive happy Emkay....This is good...

Will listen in a sec but its been given approval by The Doc so I trust his choice...

Well done that man, hope you and Ender make a complete musical masterpiece..

Its bright, sunny, bit cold but Emkays happy, could be a good day :)

:roll:

:lol:

:D

:P

Edited by José Pereira

Okay, I have a problem with that dll that fixes the volume. After a random amount of time has passed, it will make this noise that I just can't describe other than it being laggy. It randomly does this. I will post a recording of this sound. If my computer is too much of a potato (a Thinkpad T410) to run the dll, I will delete it.

now this makes me mad.wav

Edited by EnderDude

Okay, I have a problem with that dll that fixes the volume. After a random amount of time has passed, it will make this noise that I just can't describe other than it being laggy. It randomly does this. I will post a recording of this sound. If my computer is too much of a potato (a Thinkpad T410) to run the dll, I will delete it.

Not sure what's happening, but seems that another process is fighting for your CPU. Maybe try asking the author of the dll.