IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Week 5 ~ Track N Field

Vocelli

Vocelli:

Using the track N Field Controller.:

I can get some pretty good speed with it by using the button rubbing technique. You get a shirt and rub the buttons back and forth just like we did in the arcade.

I still have to perfect it.

I will try again tomorrow. I lost on the shot-put or on the hurdles... I don't remember.

Score : 45850

post-28484-0-00312900-1541289101_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vocelli
  • Like 1

So, uhh... anyone else wake up with their upper arm on fire the next day after playing Track & Field? It's been 2 days since I played and my arm is still all messed up, so I think I'm done for this round on account of injury.

Hi score athlete down! Does AE have an insurance plan? Athlete comp? :)

Killer score BTW

Edited by retrogoober

Looks like you TIED my score on Space Invaders. Took me more than 40 tries to reach this score.

Persistence is the main key to score more than 1,000 points on this frustrating and CRAZY SI variation.

It took me a lot more than 40 tries. Felt more like 400!

Track n Field -- set to these parameters -- is not for me. Like someone else said, I'm not wrecking my keyboard to get at best a lame finish. If it was set to novice I'd give it a shot but as it is, this is not a game you want to attempt on emulator or wreck joysticks with (Cosmic Ark was bad enough for that; I broke two and am waiting on a replacement through eBay). Best of luck.