IGNORED

FS: Atari XEGS games reproductions PCBs.

Wilheim

Hello!

I have Atari XEGS games reproductions for sale. An article regarding this is available on:

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/new-reproduction-game-cartridges-available-for-atari-xegs-and-xl-xe-computers/

The official XEGS games list is as follows:

Ace of Aces

Airball

Archon: The Light and the Dark

Ballblazer

Barnyard Blaster

Battlezone

Blue Max

Bug Hunt

Choplifter

Crime Buster

Crossbow

Crystal Castles

Dark Chambers

David's Midnight Magic

Desert Falcon

Donkey Kong

Eastern Front (1941)

Fight Night

Flight Simulator II

Food Fight

GATO

HardBall!

Into the Eagle's Nest

Karateka

Lode Runner

Mario Bros.

Necromancer

One-on-One Basketball

Rescue on Fractalus!

Star Raiders II

Summer Games

Thunderfox

Also, I can make reproductions of the unreleased XEGS prototypes:

Commando

Tower Toppler

Deflektor

Mean 18

Midi Maze

An last, but certainly not the least, I have some XEGS conversions available:

Pooyan!

Montezuma Again! (new hack game from Montezuma's Revenge, topic regarding this: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/283253-montezuma-arrangement/ )

The pcbs can fit in a Atari standard cartridge case. You can visit my YouTube channel with demonstrations and tutorials on how to assemble them:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg5eRNgGIkWoUcwHs_YbkDA

If you are interested, you can PM me on this account.

Cheers!

I have purchased games from the OP, Guillermo (Wilheim), and can state that he does a great job. His $25/per cost is for PCBs only - no carts. He discounts slightly if you buy more than two PCBs. Then you can pop them in standard Atari shells - brown or XE-style. I personally opted to purchase PCBs of games that only saw disk releases, as now I can play some Atari 8-bit disk-based classics on cartridges on my XEGS. I purchased Pooyan, Spy vs. Spy, Caverns of Khafka, Conan, Misja/Mission and Realm of Impossibility. All work great. I couldn't be happier with his work. Even though he ships from Chile, it doesn't take that long to get to the States and he even includes tracking from start to finish!

• Like 1

I have purchased games from the OP, Guillermo (Wilheim), and can state that he does a great job. His $25/per cost is for PCBs only - no carts. He discounts slightly if you buy more than two PCBs. Then you can pop them in standard Atari shells - brown or XE-style. I personally opted to purchase PCBs of games that only saw disk releases, as now I can play some Atari 8-bit disk-based classics on cartridges on my XEGS. I purchased Pooyan, Spy vs. Spy, Caverns of Khafka, Conan, Misja/Mission and Realm of Impossibility. All work great. I couldn't be happier with his work. Even though he ships from Chile, it doesn't take that long to get to the States and he even includes tracking from start to finish!

I'm confused. I do not see most of those games you mentioned in his list. Were those part of a run of a few pcbs each that sold out?

For $25 you should be getting a shell and a nice label.

I don't disagree, but at least he stands by his work and can really make whatever game you want, assuming availability of the rom, etc. plus, I don't see too many others out there doing this kind of business, so he can set his prices to whatever he wants, you know?