IGNORED

8bit computer games

tcpuccio1

is there any simple emulator out there that has a bunch of 8 bit computer gamne to run on a PC? I have a 130Xe and the memory is jacked up on it and it will not play anything I have a slew of games that as a kid I enjoyed playng on the system. I could just as easily buy another used unit on ebay but that costs $ and I'm cheap. LOL one of the Atgames systems that had 8 bit computer games would be aweosme but they only have 2600 version that I know of. a 7800 version would be as close as it gets to 8 bit compouter games but that doesn't exsit either. :( I bought last years flashback game with the wireless controllers and well it found it to be Meh... My kids played it for about 1/2 a day and then forgot we even have it.

is there any simple emulator out there that has a bunch of 8 bit computer gamne to run on a PC? I have a 130Xe and the memory is jacked up on it and it will not play anything I have a slew of games that as a kid I enjoyed playng on the system. I could just as easily buy another used unit on ebay but that costs $ and I'm cheap. LOL one of the Atgames systems that had 8 bit computer games would be aweosme but they only have 2600 version that I know of. a 7800 version would be as close as it gets to 8 bit compouter games but that doesn't exsit either. :( I bought last years flashback game with the wireless controllers and well it found it to be Meh... My kids played it for about 1/2 a day and then forgot we even have it.

Look at the ‚best game pack‘ thread above. That should fit your bill.

There‘s also a new game-oriented version of XFormer in a recent (~ 1 week) thread.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

found the thread thank you It works and it's what I was loking for. last question will something liike this work with the emulator.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Sytle-USB-Joystick-Black-Wired-Controller-for-PC-and-Mac/201552794744?hash=item2eed7b9478:g:4tAAAOSwiBJaBGCz:rk:1:pf:1

using the keyboard is a huge drag. if something else works better please let me know. Thank you again!