IGNORED

Coming Soon! Drop in tactile switch controller boards

Osgeld

Ordered six. :-D

Got them and installed them all in the same night--two in a pair of original orange-ringed joysticks, two in a set of Vader/2600jr. sticks, and two in my XEGS joysticks! Love 'em! :-D

Thank you, Osgeld--amazing work! :thumbsup:

Edited by BassGuitari
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

yea I am scurring up the funds to produce a batch or two here soon

my hobby projects are funded by my hobby projects to fund hobby projects, and we have had a bit of a crisis mode at work which is keeping me there 12 + hours a day 6 (on occasion 7) days a week, but things are starting to slack off there (that crap happens once in a while in JIT (just in time) manufacturing on a unstable market like automotive, its just been a big one that started back in labor day) 

bonus points for life and home stuff, currently it seems the demand is for another big batch which I am not comfortable taking out of the household budget and not having an accurate gauge of demand, cause its hundreds of dollars and dozens of hours.. if I dedicate the resources to make 20 it cost 2x as much than to make 80, but if I make 80 and sell 20 then im in debt blah blah blah 

I run a tight checkbook 

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 2

On 1/11/2020 at 5:50 AM, Osgeld said:

yea I am scurring up the funds to produce a batch or two here soon

my hobby projects are funded by my hobby projects to fund hobby projects, and we have had a bit of a crisis mode at work which is keeping me there 12 + hours a day 6 (on occasion 7) days a week, but things are starting to slack off there (that crap happens once in a while in JIT (just in time) manufacturing on a unstable market like automotive, its just been a big one that started back in labor day) 

bonus points for life and home stuff, currently it seems the demand is for another big batch which I am not comfortable taking out of the household budget and not having an accurate gauge of demand, cause its hundreds of dollars and dozens of hours.. if I dedicate the resources to make 20 it cost 2x as much than to make 80, but if I make 80 and sell 20 then im in debt blah blah blah 

I run a tight checkbook 

What about creating a pre-order system and only ordering when you have reached that pre-determined minimum order? I know that  some creators use that system to make it fiscally less risky for them.

The downside is how long it takes to get up to that minimum order number as some might not wish to wait half a year or longer. So, a warning on the possibility of a long wait would be needed.

1 hour ago, Phoenix79 said:

What about creating a pre-order system and only ordering when you have reached that pre-determined minimum order? I know that  some creators use that system to make it fiscally less risky for them.

The downside is how long it takes to get up to that minimum order number as some might not wish to wait half a year or longer. So, a warning on the possibility of a long wait would be needed.

yea I am not a big fan of holding peoples money in exchange for promises, I got a G4 mac for sale, a G4 mac to finish, a switchless region modded overclocked genesis, and a av modded 2600 to wrap up final details on and that's more than enough to cover 2 batches and a few lunches from panera bread, working on it ?

and chas don't you already have a few sets lol 

Edited by Osgeld

4 minutes ago, Osgeld said:

yea I am not a big fan of holding peoples money in exchange for promises, I got a G4 mac for sale, a G4 mac to finish, a switchless region modded overclocked genesis, and a av modded 2600 to wrap up final details on and that's more than enough to cover 2 batches, working on it

Fair enough ?

On 1/13/2020 at 11:33 PM, Osgeld said:

yea I am not a big fan of holding peoples money in exchange for promises, I got a G4 mac for sale, a G4 mac to finish, a switchless region modded overclocked genesis, and a av modded 2600 to wrap up final details on and that's more than enough to cover 2 batches and a few lunches from panera bread, working on it ?

no I didn't snag any ... I don't have any Best-Gold either.

I'm not in any rush to get 'em but they look pretty impressive