IGNORED

Fireworks Factory - Official Ordering Thread

scalpel

Nice Ideas is happy to announce the release of a new game for CBS Colecovision: Fireworks Factory.

The goal of the game is to extinguish all the building fires and to chase pyroman to prevent him from setting mores fires. There are 7 levels with different layout and 4 difficulty levels. As the game progresses, it becomes more difficult as you will have more and more enemies to fight.

You can see 2 videos of the game in the attached files.

It is an official release! It is not a homebrew.

Two years ago, Timothy Scanlan, the former CEO of Nice Ideas found the game and gave it to us. Fireworks Factory was programmed in 1984 and finished in 1985. Because the video game industry crash, the team renounced to release the game.

Here the story about the meeting : gamotek.fr/home-2/fireworks-factory/

The game is really fun. We made 2 videos and took some pictures of the game. The game was made for other platform as MSX as Pyro-man. The CBS Colecovision edition is exactly the same! So, the graphic, the sound are GREAT!

THREE DIFFERENT EDITIONS

To celebrate this release, we offer 3 different versions of Fireworks Factory video game.

There are a regular edition (with original CBS Colecovision cartridge, instruction and box in color) and 2 collector editions with a specific collector box and cartridge (Zippo Light style and Dupont Light Style). For the collector editions, there are only 30 for each (and numbered). The classic one is not numbered.

We hope to be ready to ship the game before Christmas!

- Classic cartridge will be black (see picture).

- Zippo Light style cartridge style will be in silver color (not red) with sticker in color. #1 to #30

- Dupont Light style cartridge will be in white with sticker in color. #1 to #30.

PRICE FOR A GAME

You can see the reservation list in the last posts of this thread.

Please, if you want to reserve a collector edition, reply to this thread and indicate “Zippo Light Style” or “Dupont Light Style” and number you want. For example “Zippo Style #25”.

For the classic one, you don’t need to reply here. Just you can ask an invoice or send the money to this Paypal account : pascal.bernard@gmail.com

==> Outside Europe, please, send me the money in USD Currency.

COLLECTOR EDITIONS

Price by serial number:

#2 to #5 = 115$ or 100 euros + shipping

#6 to #30 = 100$ or 85 euros + shipping

All dollar amounts in US dollars.

REGULAR EDITION

Price : $65 (or 55 euros) + shipping

SHIPPING COST

The games will be sent from France. Here the shipping costs. The French post is really good.

If you want to buy more than 3 games, contact me.

=> US, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Brazil and other countries outside UE

Shipping for 1 game is 18USD (with tracking and insurance).

IMPORTANT : If you already paid more than 18USD for one game, you'll refund a part of the shipping cost.

==> Please, DON'T change the currency, SEND money in USD <==

+ indicate your nickname with the payment please :)

Shipping for 2 or 3 in the US, Canada, Australia and other countries outside UE is 29,70$ (with tracking and insurance)

==> Please, DON'T change the currency, SEND money in USD <==

+ indicateyour nickname with the payment please :)

==> All UE countries (except France, Belgium and Luxembourg)

Shipping for 1 game is 13,30 euros (with tracking and insurance).

Shipping for 2 or 3 games is 17,40 euros (with tracking and insurance).

Please, send money in Euro and + indicate your nickname with the payment please :)

==> France, Belgium and Luxembourg

Shipping for 1 game is 7,5 euros (with tracking and insurance)

Shipping for 2 or 3 is 9 euros (with tracking and insurance).

post-32817-0-05093200-1541352628.png

post-32817-0-09387700-1541352666.jpg

post-32817-0-60722900-1541352674.jpg

post-32817-0-84690900-1541352698.jpg

post-32817-0-08822200-1541353029_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-60177000-1541353037_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-72283300-1541353047_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-22520600-1541353058_thumb.jpg

Fireworks Factory video.mp4

post-32817-0-15253800-1541360744.png

NIVEAU 4 - TABLEAU 2.mp4

• Like 4

Number 6 for you for each collector version. Thanks for your support.

You're welcome! It's nice to see the final version of "Fireman" get a release! I always liked that game and this final version looks like a great improvement over what we've seen already!

• Like 1

I would like to order or reserve a "Dupont style" of Fireworks Factory, Looks like number 11 is available but I'm good with any up to 30. Please advise me on how exactly to place my order and payment. thank you, Shawn Richter kraftdurchfreude@yahoo.com

I reserve n°11 for you (Dupont Style). I am going to send you an invoice by Paypal. You are from US ?

If it isn't too late, can you fix the word "following" on the game select screen? Sorry for pointing this out, I'm not normally that guy who picks apart spelling, but when it comes to software I do.

Thanks a lot. My mistake, it was a wrong screen...

Here the good one

post-32817-0-30860300-1541360873.png

Payment sent for classic edition. Just have to say how incredible it is that the final version of this game has been found and is being released. Great job by the team behind this, there has clearly been a lot of love and attention put into this.

Edited by Ikrananka
  • Like 1

Payment sent for classic edition. Just have to say how incredible it is that the final version of this game has been found and is being released. Great job by the team behind this, there has clearly been a lot of love and attention put into this.

Thanks a lot for your very kind message.

I will transfer your message to Tim Scanlan, he will be happy to read it.