IGNORED

Fireworks Factory - Official Ordering Thread

scalpel

I have just tried it! Briefly , but it was very good!. That's one of the rare recent release of a game that make me feel like in 1983! It is so authentic!! A real time machine for me!

And The game is very good . ;-)

I will post some picture of my setup with the on monday.

Thanks for this release!

• Like 1

I have just tried it! Briefly , but it was very good!. That's one of the rare recent release of a game that make me feel like in 1983! It is so authentic!! A real time machine for me!

And The game is very good . ;-)

I will post some picture of my setup with the on monday.

Thanks for this release!

Thanks a lot Youki. Happy you appreciate game and packaging :)

Got my copy today. Looks great, thanks very much! Nice sounds too. Played a few rounds.. Kind of tough with the controller I was using but I think a D-pad type controller would work better for me in this instance. Great game though! Cheers :)

Great to know you received the game and appreciate it :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Greetings from South Texas!! Got mine yesterday and it is so much fun!

My recommendation is just jump right to difficulty 3 since in the manual it states that difficulty 3 represents the level it would be at an arcade.

I found difficulty 3 to be perfect, challenging without being silly hard.

Thank you for bringing out such a fun game, I will be getting lots of enjoyment out of this one for sure!

• Like 1

Anybody's manual missing page 6? Mine goes from page 5 on one side to page 7 on the other. "The Points" or more accurately "Les Point" only appears in the French section of my manual and is completely missing in the English section. I've also reached out to Pascal by email to see what's up.

Literally just picked mine up from the post office and saw your message. Opened mine up and my manual is the same as yours - missing a good chunk of the English instructions !!!! Do let us know what Pascal says.

In fact i have the same issue too, i did not remark before as i did not read the english section but only the french one. ;-)

The game is even more authentic like that!!!.. Often back in time it missed something in the french section or a totally wrong traduction...

You have to learn French! :D

Anybody's manual missing page 6? Mine goes from page 5 on one side to page 7 on the other. "The Points" or more accurately "Les Point" only appears in the French section of my manual and is completely missing in the English section. I've also reached out to Pascal by email to see what's up.

Literally just picked mine up from the post office and saw your message. Opened mine up and my manual is the same as yours - missing a good chunk of the English instructions !!!! Do let us know what Pascal says.

Just noticed another error. Instead of page 6, my manual has 2 page 8's. This manual's really screwed up. For the money I paid, I would like a corrected manual. Still haven't heard from Pascal.

In fact i have the same issue too, i did not remark before as i did not read the english section but only the french one. ;-)

The game is even more authentic like that!!!.. Often back in time it missed something in the french section or a totally wrong traduction...

You have to learn French! :D

Just noticed another error. Instead of page 6, my manual has 2 page 8's. This manual's really screwed up. For the money I paid, I would like a corrected manual. Still haven't heard from Pascal.

We didn't see the problem before, there is a problem with a batch, so I will send to everyone a corrected manual. Don't throw the one you have, it could be collector ;)

Sorry about it. In 2 weeks, I will send the corrected manual. Thanks to all for your support.

• Like 5

We didn't see the problem before, there is a problem with a batch, so I will send to everyone a corrected manual. Don't throw the one you have, it could be collector ;)

Sorry about it. In 2 weeks, I will send the corrected manual. Thanks to all for your support.

Many thanks Pascal. If like me, you're a stickler for things being just so, I suggest anyone else who has a faulty manual and is bothered by it contacts Pascal by email to make sure he knows who needs a replacement.

Edit: Or PM him on here I suppose.

Edited by insertclevernamehere
  • Like 1

This is great news - thank you :)

• Like 1

Many thanks Pascal. If like me, you're a stickler for things being just so, I suggest anyone else who has a faulty manual and is bothered by it contacts Pascal by email to make sure he knows who needs a replacement.

Edit: Or PM him on here I suppose.

I will send an email to everyone to have more information about this and I will send the new one.

This is great news - thank you :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i have been surprised that somebody in the world really reads a Manual ! :lol:

I always write rubbish in all the manuals I make (almost all manuals of Collectorvision these last 10 years). Nobody complained, so I guess nobody reads them… :twisted:

Nah, I’ve only said that to push people have a look at their manuals :-D

• Like 3

i have been surprised that somebody in the world really reads a Manual ! :lol:

I'm probably in the minority but yes, I ALWAYS read the manual before I play a game for the first time. I hate going into a game not knowing what I'm supposed to be doing. Sometimes it's not necessary when a game is so simple or iconic like Pac Man or Space Invaders but I still like to read the manual first. Even when I was a teenager I did. It also helps build anticipation and gets me more excited to play the game.

• Like 4

I always write rubbish in all the manuals I make (almost all manuals of Collectorvision these last 10 years). Nobody complained, so I guess nobody reads them… :twisted:

That's explain why , nobody saw the instruction to get a CIB Ghost'n Zombie for Free in the Way of Exploding foot Manual. :grin:

• Like 1