IGNORED

Fireworks Factory - Official Ordering Thread

scalpel

D'oh! I should have guessed... Thanks. No (I wish I would) - just not a smoker.

Dupont cart shall be gold then (c.f. TPB Quest for Golden Calice) with the lighting mechanism on the side! Still prefer that cart. Can understand the difficulty of include the cap ;-)

Cheers

Yes, I agree but some Dupont have different colors. The Zippo one will be in mettalic grey. :)

Hello there. I would like one Zippo edition copy (any number between 6 and 30) and one standard copy please,

I'm located in Canada.

If youl could send me a Paypal invoice at zappamail@gmail.com, that would be great.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Hi,

Is this a port of the MSX version of Pyro Man or a completion of the earlier ColecoVision Fireman prototype? Thanks.

It is a earlier Colecovision Fireman (it was written Fireworks factory in the main title so you decided to keep the title chosen by the Nice Ideas Team) prototype

So, it is not a port of MSX version. We did not touch anything at all. The game was finished in 1985 ! It is official.

It is a earlier Colecovision Fireman (it was written Fireworks factory in the main title so you decided to keep the title chosen by the Nice Ideas Team) prototype

So, it is not a port of MSX version. We did not touch anything at all. The game was finished in 1985 ! It is official.

Okay. Thanks. Looks like a lot more went into it after the currently known CV prototype was made. Does this Fireworks Factory also have the dynamite and round bombs falling and moving around after the first level, like the CV prototype? I would assume so, but didn't see them in the higher level screen shots.