IGNORED

Too few homebrew?

nanochess

The sole concern is game quality, there are speculators producing on cartridge games of limited or no interest, sometimes stealing public contents.

For this kind of things, apart reporting the scam, the sole solution is avoiding to buy. Hardcore collectors should select carefully what to buy and from whom.

• Like 2

The sole concern is game quality, there are speculators producing on cartridge games of limited or no interest, sometimes stealing public contents.

For this kind of things, apart reporting the scam, the sole solution is avoiding to buy. Hardcore collectors should select carefully what to buy and from whom.

oh there is always interest ,its like an addict .. They may now its not right or quality is not there.. but hey that next hit of the new intv related product needs to curb their addiction.. "Stealing contact"- They keep it Secret and in the dark back ally's of secret games/products .. oh those addicts.. ;)

Edited by m-crew

^^

But in that case, perhaps a port of the lesser known Atari 8-bit version that likely is easier (better?) to play. The one Atari could afford to miss the Christmas deadline by 3-4 months because missing sales didn't mean that much to them.

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-et-phone-home_1881.html

The Intellivision's strength is its in-depth game play and unique games, not straight-up arcade ports which we can already play in MAME.

I always enjoy different ports of arcade games, as each has its own flavor and feel to it. With some of the stuff nowadays (particularly the CV's upcoming DK Arcade) I can't really say that it'd be unique from the arcade, but just about every port the INTV's gotten has been and I've enjoyed it thoroughly.

Edited by arcade124

Maybe someone can contribute detailed gameplay ideas for cloudy mountain ii, or an ai algorithm for super pro sea battle. You don't need to be a programmer to do that.

I've got some ideas for the AI in SPSB if anyone decides to take this on.

Cloudy Mountain II could be a bigger version of the original where you have to return the crown through the mountains to the rightful owner or something like that. Add in a new weapon like a sword for close combat and new enemies that can only be killed with a sword. Keep the same original formula though as it's well-balanced.

• Like 1

I always enjoy different ports of arcade games, as each has its own flavor and feel to it. With some of the stuff nowadays (particularly the CV's upcoming DK Arcade) I can't really say that it'd be unique from the arcade, but just about every port the INTV's gotten has been and I've enjoyed it thoroughly.

If the arcade ports turn out like Ms. PacMan and D2K for the Intellivision, then I agree!