IGNORED

Atari 800 Keyboard

gksonnier

I recently found an Atari 800 lot locally. I bought the computer with a 1050 drive, tape drive, and a lot of software. The computer was really dirty, but I was able to get it cleaned up and working for the most part. The only thing not working on the computer are two keys on the keyboard. This keyboard is the stackpole version with yellow plungers. The plungers are cracked, and the contacts also have issues. I think I can de-solder the contacts and repair one, but the other two contacts are beyond repair. I have already checked with best electronics, they no longer have the plungers available. Wanted to see if anyone here had suggestions on finding either parts or a replacement keyboard. Replacement can have missing/no keys. I think I can rebuild what I have provided I can find the parts. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! I am new to this forum. I haven't had an Atari 800 for many years. I really hope I can get this one going again!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...