IGNORED

CollectorVision Phoenix Pre-Order is now live!

Bmack36

The last half of the PRGE video is for Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayans which is coming out on Nintendo Switch, steam, PS4, and Xbox.

If you are looking to order the early access then you will want to get your order in before the end of the year. If you are just getting the standard version, then January should be fine.

• Like 1

The last half of the PRGE video is for Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayans which is coming out on Nintendo Switch, steam, PS4, and Xbox.

If you are looking to order the early access then you will want to get your order in before the end of the year. If you are just getting the standard version, then January should be fine.

Thanks I own a switch too so that is cool. I thought the graphics looked too good to be something running on a Coleco.

I've already put in my pre-order. Essentially I just carried over my kick starter reward. I think this system is very promising. With the expansion port, it should be possible to add on fairly inexpensive cartridge adapters for each of the supported systems. Since I'd like to see the 7800 supported next. How about making the first cartridge adapter 7800 compatible. That way, people could use it for their 2600 carts, while you are working on 7800 support. Just an idea...

Sold my 2600VCS to buy a Coleco. Sold that too but I've kept everything else since - all still working.

Having it all back some way would be magic. Like others though, I'd want proper controllers that will take the overlays before I commit. Home made overlays would be easy enough to create these days.

I'm watching this with some very serious interest!

Well, you could use real controllers, if you want to hunt some down. Personally, if I ever break down and go for this, the deciding factor for me may be the utility of using the SNES controller port, which is an excellent addition, especially if you track down one of those data pads.

especially if you track down one of those data pads.

I just picked up another one off eBay for $30! Well worth it. I may also end up going back to Japan in March and if that is the case, I will most certainly buy a few while I'm there!

I just picked up another one off eBay for $30! Well worth it. I may also end up going back to Japan in March and if that is the case, I will most certainly buy a few while I'm there!

Damn whenever my buddies have been in Japan they can't seem to find them. Or they don't tell me because maybe I am being way too cheap haha.

Damn whenever my buddies have been in Japan they can't seem to find them. Or they don't tell me because maybe I am being way too cheap haha.

Super Potato had them for about $20 when I was there in July and I saw a few more at another place in a bin. Didn't check the price but I don't think they were going for that much.

I live in Tokyo, not too far from Akihabara (and thus Super Potato). I don't have a problem with grabbing a few controllers and shipping them over to y'all.

Yeah, probably better to get one sooner rather than later. The prices are just gonna increase. Definitely don't want to be in a situation where I have to pay $100 for it lol.

Edited by SegaSnatcher
  • Like 1

I was going to hit Akihabara on Tuesday anyway. I intend to buy up as much as they have in stock and offer them to the community for cost plus shipping plus maybe five bucks for my efforts. I'll post back to the thread the results. I was thinking cost + shipping + maybe five bucks for my efforts per order for total.

If anyone wants anything else from Super Potato (a partial online catalog is at www.superpotato.com ), let me know and I'll see if it's in stock. Worst case we can order online and have it shipped to my place from their warehouse in Osaka.

This is all dependent on them actually having stock available -- I didn't see them on the website, so as I said I'll go in person and ask the staff.

I was going to hit Akihabara on Tuesday anyway. I intend to buy up as much as they have in stock and offer them to the community for cost plus shipping plus maybe five bucks for my efforts. I'll post back to the thread the results. I was thinking cost + shipping + maybe five bucks for my efforts per order for total.

If anyone wants anything else from Super Potato (a partial online catalog is at www.superpotato.com ), let me know and I'll see if it's in stock. Worst case we can order online and have it shipped to my place from their warehouse in Osaka.

This is all dependent on them actually having stock available -- I didn't see them on the website, so as I said I'll go in person and ask the staff.

On my last visit a few months ago they had a bunch of them at ¥1780. Hopefully you'll have the same luck I did!

IMG_7214b.jpg

• Like 2