My friend Ash Miller, a loyal viewer, suggested I discuss video games about food. In this episode I discuss Food Fight, Pressure Cooker, Pizza Chef, Cakewalk, Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes, and briefly the McDonald's prototype. I had planned on discussing these games in different episodes, but my friend convinced me that just making an episode about food would be a better idea. In my opinion, I think Pizza Chef is a really overlooked game, as it is a puzzle game not your typical space-shooter or side scroller. Although it didn't help that the game wasn't released in America and the original instruction manual was only in Portuguese. I also feel the same about Revenge, as it was also unlike other games from that period.

Can you think of any other food games I forgot? Let me know. Please don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already. I really appreciate the views and the feedback. Thank you.

• Like 1