To be honest, there was a phase last year were I was overly obsessed with this project. But I'm passed this -- now I'm just normally obsessed. :)

• Like 3

I think I had around 3000 hours into TIPI sideport before I released it as a Beta (it is still beta)

Oh wow.

From where I see it, you make it look easy. 3000 hours is why it looks perfect (:

I have about 300 hours into FORTI-2. I was afraid I was just slow. (it's got an awful timing bug with the 9900 running code out of its memory, though data access works.)

• Like 2

But nevertheless I did implement new features, I'm just waiting until all parts on the new PCB are working ... :skull:

Ralph,

No problem. I just remain VERY curious and it is just nice to hear how things proceed and to let you know people remain interested :) .

Beery

• Like 1

I will do another video capture if Ralph shows something at the TI Treff in England this year ☺️.

And count me curious as well.

• Like 2

A while ago I decided to skip a second prototype video and go straight for the (semi-)final PCB ... which isn't to say that it'll be ready this year.  The MCU variant I'm currently using is actually somewhat rare, so it'll be safer to switch to another variant or go BGA. :(

But Klaus is right, I'll present the current status at Leicester. :)

• Like 3