IGNORED

St. Nick by Funware!

BuckoBrand

So far as I know, that is the only boxed copy of Schnoz-Ola in circulation. . .so finding another would be a definite major score. The Video Vegas box is at least attainable. It took me about ten years to find one. . .although I've seen several others sold since I found mine (at intervals of once every three years or so).

Hi Alex. I give it to you, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Do you have a multicart? St. Nick is on a certain multicart and on a Funware cartridge. Not a tape, but cartridge. You can ask me questions if you want, about St. Nick. In fact, everybody can ask me questions, and they will get answered quickly. You can also use FlashROM to load the game.

It is on TWO multicarts that I know of: 512K ROM Compilation and 2048K Games 1. 512K ROM Compilation also has some other games by Funware, like Schnoz-Ola and Ant Colony.

Edited by iliketurtles
  • Like 1

So far, all of the confirmed carts in the wild have the GROM (five boards so far). It appears to be the only Funware cartridge that was released with a GROM, as the one known Schnoz-Ola prototype was built on a standard 8K Funware board. The final version of that one would have had the GROM though, as the box had the same use guarantee that St. Nick did, and the only way to do that was with a GROM.

• Like 1

I'll enter when I actually pay attention to my score.

iliketurtles,

First of all, sorry for the long absence. I was visiting my family in Colorado. Did you know that if things continue the way they're going, Colorado will be called Denver? Second of all, pay attention to the game. Here, give me this: Play St. Nick and post your score up on here. But seriously, enter the competition. Winner gets to choose the game for January and get something from my dad, Opry99er! I mean, it IS almost Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!

Talk again soon,

BuckoBrand

Edited by BuckoBrand
  • Like 2

iliketurtles,

First of all, sorry for the long absence. I was visiting my family in Colorado. Did you know that if things continue the way they're going, Colorado will be called Denver? Second of all, pay attention to the game. Here, give me this: Play St. Nick and post your score up on here. But seriously, enter the competition. Winner gets to choose the game for January and get something from my dad, Opry99er! I mean, it IS almost Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!

Talk again soon,

BuckoBrand

It's OK. And St. Nick was an awesome choice.

• Like 1

So far, all of the confirmed carts in the wild have the GROM (five boards so far). It appears to be the only Funware cartridge that was released with a GROM, as the one known Schnoz-Ola prototype was built on a standard 8K Funware board. The final version of that one would have had the GROM though, as the box had the same use guarantee that St. Nick did, and the only way to do that was with a GROM.

Same with Cave Creatures and Lobster Bay! I saw your Lobster Bay labels said it required 32K. Why is this?

• Like 1