IGNORED

St. Nick by Funware!

BuckoBrand

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 9:53 PM, iliketurtles said:

Rabbit Trail is actually much less common than Henhouse. Here is how rare each Funware cartridge is.

Driving Demon (most common)

Henhouse (less common than Driving Demon, but still uncommon)

Ambulance (same as Henhouse, it's less common than Driving Demon)

Rabbit Trail (Very uncommon, don't see too many)

St. Nick (RARE.)

Video Vegas (Very rare)

Schnoz-Ola (Unbelievably rare, only known as a prototype. Only know of one in the wild.)

We have Driving Demon, Henhouse, Ambulance,Rabbit Trail, St. Nick, and Video Vegas, but we do NOT have Schnoz-Ola. So the three rarest we have are Video Vegas, St. Nick, and Rabbit Trail. Ha! Who knew? no way wow GIF by Alex Trimpe

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2018 at 12:14 PM, BuckoBrand said:

Hi Alex. I give it to you, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Do you have a multicart? St. Nick is on a certain multicart and on a Funware cartridge. Not a tape, but cartridge. You can ask me questions if you want, about St. Nick. In fact, everybody can ask me questions, and they will get answered quickly. You can also use FlashROM to load the game.

Bye for now,

BuckoBrand

I found it!:grin:

...TURSI 000A

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/TI-99-4A-512K-Multicart-Module/401943830770?hash=item5d95b820f2:g:fw8AAOSwT59dva-z

1132020389_StNick.JPG.737bd4e0a903e049b5411bfd641aa126.JPG

:party:It's getting CLOSER!!!:party:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, he needed a good copy of that label too, @OLD CS1.

You should have seen the original Rabbit Trail label we started with--it was seriously mangled. He'll probably post a picture of that label as part of a before-and-after sequence at some point. We're working on the other Funware labels too, now that we have the Funware label creation process down. It also makes a great father-son tag team project.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have found printing labels on my color laser or my pigment ink inkjet produces very nice results.  On good paper we are talking just as good as originals.  Cutting, on the other hand, proves to be an inexact "science."

Taking the opportunity to refurb my Driving Demon label, I decided to clean it up a bit, as well (ignore the cotton fibers :).)  I had to trim the label a little and it fits just like an original, glued on with some clear-curing acid-free scrapbooking glue.  Nicely done, @iliketurtles.

DSC04516.thumb.JPG.d9c43ca8cd9f070e7cf222318e170a44.JPGDSC04515.thumb.JPG.5063e3220f86832985272f0fb5b11e35.JPG

DSC04512.thumb.JPG.cf30a434687e36e22c506a7b71cb8bcf.JPGDSC04513.thumb.JPG.914ae2acfb21f2fc5fd7c634e8bf290f.JPG

• Like 5

Here are a few more Funware labels from our group project. @iliketurtles and I collaborated on all of them to get just the effects we wanted. Note, we updated the Henhouse label to get just the right shade of green. We gave our own numbers to the two that didn't have assigned Funware numbers. . .

AmbulanceLabel-1.png

St.NickLabel-1.png

HenhouseLabel-6a.png

Schnozola label-3.png

Ant ColonyLabel-5.png

ShanghaiLabel-5.png

Edited by Ksarul
  • Like 5