IGNORED

FinalGROM case

COREi64

Arcadeshopper, your package of cases were shipped out on Monday November 26th.

The package includes obviously the cases, as well as hex keys and an assortment of colored button pins (including the requested colors).

I'll shoot you the tracking number in a PM.

Thomas

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The label is actually reduced in size over what you'd normally find on the front edge of the standard case.

As for those who have my case, and want the label, send me a PM. It'll just cost you the price of a stamp, and the label is yours.

- within Canada 85 cents

- to the USA $1.20

- Overseas $2.50 (can you believe that? crazy)

All new cases ordered from me come with the label now.

Arcade shopper (if you want the labels, same applies to you and your remaining stock). Price of a stamp and I'll send you enough to cover your current stock. PM me if you want'em.

Thomas

COREi64

• Like 4

Hi.

There is no mold involved. I design the case using 3D design software while drawing on the strengths and weaknesses of my FDM printers. This allows me to design something that will print well.

Then comes the slicing software followed by printing. The case is printed layer by layer.

Thomas

I've got a question regarding the case out of curiousity. Did you have to make any kind of mold prior to printing the case around the mold???

Beery

• Like 1

The label is actually reduced in size over what you'd normally find on the front edge of the standard case.

As for those who have my case, and want the label, send me a PM. It'll just cost you the price of a stamp, and the label is yours.

- within Canada 85 cents

- to the USA $1.20

- Overseas $2.50 (can you believe that? crazy)

All new cases ordered from me come with the label now.

Arcade shopper (if you want the labels, same applies to you and your remaining stock). Price of a stamp and I'll send you enough to cover your current stock. PM me if you want'em.

Thomas

COREi64

Thanks I sent a PM for you to send all the labels for the cases I am reselling and I'll make sure the purchasers get them.

Greg