IGNORED

Fatso 2

atari2600land

• 1 month later...

Interesting. I ate a bunch of stuff. Am I trying to eat everything and let nothing get by? Good start.

I've also been working on this as well. It's technically a game now, with mouth, food, lives, and purple (or in the Odyssey2 palette, pink) pickles to avoid. I'm making a game like Fast Food here. Press ACTION to start. Any suggestions?

Edited by digress

I was trying to do something that was taking a long time and it made me angry and made my eye hurt. I went back to work on it today and it took at least 5 or 6 hours to do, but I finally did it. Presenting a mint. Eating the mint nets 20 points, because it makes your mouth minty fresh, and you need some after all that junk food you've been eating. I don't know why it took 2 days' worth of coding, but oh well.

fatsotwo15.bin

Your goal is to avoid the pink pickles. You can let food go by. I spent an evening updating and rewriting the game's mint getting code and I can now make the time between mints as long or as short as I want. I think in this version the mint comes along too infrequently though, perhaps I should make it more? What do you think?

fatsotwo16.bin

• Like 1

• 2 months later...