IGNORED

Zelda ocarina of Time gold N64 Sealed fs

classicrock909

I'm not totally sure that is original factory sealed. Doesn't seem to have an H-seam on it like the other sealed N64 games I have do?

Anyone more of an expert on N64 care to give an opinion?

I agree, saw this last night but didn't want to thread crap. The flap wear also seems excessive for a sealed game. Are there vent holes on the sides at all?

I agree, saw this last night but didn't want to thread crap. The flap wear also seems excessive for a sealed game. Are there vent holes on the sides at all?

all comments appreciated. seems to be a mix bag on this post and my other one. so far more people think its real then fake.

that being said im removing till i get it inspected further.

We aren't trying to dissuade you from your sell, we just want to make sure and although I'm not an expert on sealed N64 games, I do know that I have two legit factory sealed N64 games of my own, one of which is Starfox 64 and it doesn't look like yours. Also the shrink on yours seems a bit loose overall. It is unfortunate that a discussion like this even has to occur. But most of the retro stores around me all shrink wrap boxed games as well so you have to know what to look for when looking for original factory sealed and it can be tricky.

I'm not totally sure that is original factory sealed. Doesn't seem to have an H-seam on it like the other sealed N64 games I have do?

Anyone more of an expert on N64 care to give an opinion?

Agreed 100%. I just checked my N64 boxes and you are correct. When I got a NES/SNES/N64 game, I would just use a razor and cut the plastic on the side so I can slide the game out. So MOST of my game boxes still have 95% if their plastic on them Everyone has the H-seam on them.

No question this is a re-seal/fake.