IGNORED

WTB: SNES System in Nice Condition

Skippy B. Coyote

Like the title says, I'm looking for an US model Super Nintendo system in nice condition. By that I mean no yellowing, little in the way of scratching on top, both rubber feet on the bottom present, and an OEM power supply, composite cables, and a scratch-free OEM controller included. Price wise I'm up for paying around $60 to $65 shipped via PayPal, which seems to be what really nice looking Super Nintendos are going for on eBay at the moment.

As far as games and accessories go I'd also be interested in a minty Super Advantage arcade stick and cart only copies of Star Fox, Doom, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past with mint labels, or perhaps the keys of Barad-dûr itself; along with the crowns of the seven kings and the rods of the five wizards. Okay, maybe I'm asking a little much with those last few, but suffice it to say condition is important to me. :P

Thanks for taking the time to view my thread and just shoot me a PM if you're interested in selling. :)

Edited by Jin

Just Curious,Why Not Buy One On E-Bay Since You Have Seen Them There In Your Price Range You Are Willing To Spend?

Again Just Curious

It's no worries, I probably will end up buying a system and the games I'm after on eBay. I always ask around here first when I'm looking for a new system though because, if given the option, I'd rather buy from a fellow AtariAge member who I know is trustworthy and has adequately tested everything and will pack it safe and secure for shipping than some random person on eBay.

I usually end up buying on eBay anyway, since not many folks around here have stuff in the kind of near mint condition I look for laying around that they'd be interested in selling, but it never hurts to ask. :)