IGNORED

I designed a cart rack for 99/4a carts..

arcadeshopper

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3223227

I decided to make it available for others to print. They take about 14.5 hours to print on my prusa mk2. It's taken me a while to make the wall rack in the photo.. i can keep adding 6 carts at time as my collection grows...3d0663204288a4c8d0bf3afb41cebe63.jpgeffe12ce7087e6815aa8e4f833f73f85.jpg075ae51f6821f8914edaca628a1a415d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

• Like 9

• 7 months later...
On 11/18/2018 at 10:10 AM, videofx said:

Cool Stuff, can anyone recommend a 3D printer?

I see you already made the decision, But I have a creality CR-10 mini and have been happy with it
I'd recommend an ender 3 to anyone now (wasn't released when I got my mini)

the prusa is nice, and I am waiting to test out the prusament, but if you are on a tight budget, the ender 3

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 6:54 AM, tater1337 said:

I see you already made the decision, But I have a creality CR-10 mini and have been happy with it
I'd recommend an ender 3 to anyone now (wasn't released when I got my mini)

the prusa is nice, and I am waiting to test out the prusament, but if you are on a tight budget, the ender 3

I just picked up an ender 3 and it's good for what it is, my prusa has a printhead jam and I needed to print some orders so grabbed a ender to hold me over (they are so cheap) and it seems to do quite well for what it is..

Prusa has: auto leveling, quality manufacturing/tolerances, can buy assembled

ender 3: manual leveling/height settup, plastic wheels/lose tolerances that will get loser over time, is a kit. 

I had no problem assembling the 3, but then I did a delta dual head chinese kit before i bought the prusa and after that I could assemble the space shuttle..   there are tons of upgrades for it, i may even do some of them but for the meantime its printing cases which is making me happy so /shrug also really like the magnetic bed but i think the one from prusa is steel while this is some plastic that will likely not last

ymmv

Greg

PS make you a great deal on an assembled chinese dualhead delta ;)

17 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

I just picked up an ender 3 and it's good for what it is, my prusa has a printhead jam and I needed to print some orders so grabbed a ender to hold me over (they are so cheap) and it seems to do quite well for what it is..

Prusa has: auto leveling, quality manufacturing/tolerances, can buy assembled

ender 3: manual leveling/height settup, plastic wheels/lose tolerances that will get loser over time, is a kit. 

I had no problem assembling the 3, but then I did a delta dual head chinese kit before i bought the prusa and after that I could assemble the space shuttle..   there are tons of upgrades for it, i may even do some of them but for the meantime its printing cases which is making me happy so /shrug also really like the magnetic bed but i think the one from prusa is steel while this is some plastic that will likely not last

ymmv

Greg

PS make you a great deal on an assembled chinese dualhead delta ;)

My creality has not had any level drift issue, I leveled it and forgot about it, have not seen any issue with wheels wearing out. my mini was a 4 bolt kit, so not sure if it really is a "kit"

a dual head delta? you can assemble a space shuttle with your eyes CLOSED

I have a delta collecting dust as well. the creality mini meet all my needs
I have a MP maker select 2 that works nice when the frame doesnt shift (still investigating) that is also a good "set up and forget" printer when the frame does flex (I moved it, it shifted, overhauled it move it again, it shifted again)

I say again the creality mini meets my needs so the MP sits collecting dust too

I also got mine over a year ago, and I think the christmas popularity of the creality caused them to forgo some QA, JUst got back from EAA AirVenture and they got 3 enders in a row running, I think if you get them set up right they are flawless, but getting them from 90% to 100% is the trick

prusa fixes all that with ABL, but i think that is a crutch (that might be needed for enders)

• Like 1