IGNORED

Rapid fire

grips03

I ordered a bunch of switches to see what would fit best.

Any issue with putting the switch facing the player? Perhaps someone using a controller while the controller is resting on a table?

I pictured the switch on the right or left side of the controller cord(about an inche away). Just were I thought it would be out of the way....

attachicon.gifIMAG2008.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG2009.jpg

Found my rapid fire controller in the shed while I was looking for eproms. Also found a Tyrant rotary controller that I got from him at an early Jagfest.

WOW, Is that a Danny Galaga rapid fire kit? I know you can't get them any more. Can you tell us more about it? It looks like it has two rapid fire buttons "B" & "A" judging from the LEDs.

Edited by walter_J64bit

I think that is the one from Songbird

from their website:

Jaguar Rapid Fire Controller (SOLD OUT)
$49.95

Standard Jaguar controller modified with two low-profile pushbuttons enabling rapid fire on A and/or B buttons. Speeds of 5, 10, 15, and 20 pulses per second supported. Flashing LEDs indicate selected speeds.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

WOW, Is that a Danny Galaga rapid fire kit? I know you can't get them any more. Can you tell us more about it? It looks like it has two rapid fire buttons "B" & "A" judging from the LEDs.

I have one of Danny G's rapid fire kits installed. Its only one button that is rapid fire. I'll post some pics when I'm back home.

• Like 1