IGNORED

Is Lukie Games legit?

marcio_napoli

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I'm new to the forum anyway.

I've just heard about Lukie Games, and their pricing appears to be awesome.

Already bought 4 N64 games just to test it out, but it will take a while before they get here.

On You Tube there're very mixed reviews, some people trash them, some people couldn't recommend them enough.

I'm planning to grab my Jag console from them (and if things turn out good enough, why not most of my Jag games?)

Jag is not exactly a cheap console... I'm not quite sure what's better (or safer), ebay or Lukie Games?

Of course I expect them to send me a working console, that's a given.

What I don't wanna see is a console that looks like has been through a war, covered in risks, scratches, glue, etc.

At least on ebay I can check a bunch of pictures before buying...

What say you?

I've ordered a couple games (sans pics) from them and was not at all disappointed. Personally on anything high valued, I wouldn't trust anyone without pics, although I have found the GOAT store to grade conservatively. Items from them always end up in better condition than expected.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I personally love Lukie Games, while some of the rarer game systems are usually out of stock you can sign up for a wait list for when one comes in. Got a complete working Sega CD for 130 the other day instead of the usual price gouging on eBay. Their site lets you select complete or cartridge only depending on if they have something in stock. The prices on games are alright as well.

• 2 years later...

I used to buy from them often until I decided to pay $300+ for a Pikachu N64. When it arrived, it was scratched to hell, beat up and absolutely filthy. I messaged them about it and they told me too bad, take it or leave it.
For an extra $50 I could return it for a partial refund. I'll never buy anything of value from them ever again.

Spoiler

TCL-20211122183159.jpg

TCL-20211128183600.jpg

TCL-20211128191030.jpg

TCL-20211128183451.jpg

TCL-20211128190029.jpg

TCL-20211128191050.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Well, I did buy a Jag from eBay that was dead on arrival. Had the U38 replaced and recapped, but had a fault somewhere in the video leads I have yet to figure out.  But bought a second Jag from Lukie Games, and works perfectly.  Only wish it had the Caps from the dead Jag lol.  Of course it didn't look ANYTHING like that Pikachu N64. I'd be jacked.

I ordered a few times from their ebay offerings and the stuff was definitely "used". DK Oldies has good stuff on their regular site sometimes and Game Dude out in Cali still does the maol order thing straight out the store if you see something you like. But Just like Best Elec, your better off calling these places and doing your orders, getting a description right on the phone before you order ?.