IGNORED

can you help me to value my Fury homebrews?

lucifershalo

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I would have thought that prices were higher. Did you offer international shipping, Chris?

Yes, most sold internationally; good photos, some low numbered carts too... was all a bit random... some others I sold at the same time made way more than expected but I only listed the ones asked about :)

The others:

Sectis £62.01

Vector 21 £88

Royal 21 £62

War of the Robots £310

3D LOTR £115

Hexed £117

--

Hi, I replied by PM but for wider reference these are the prices in UK Pounds I got on eBay in June 2018 (not including postage):

I-Cyborg £71

Sundance £56

WOTW £59

3D Sector X £80

Continuum £92

Edited by cNp

Weird that War of the Worlds was that low since it is the only one that can't be bought budget or downloaded and I thought it had become kind of the most popular Fury game. I sold my spare for $200 last spring.

.. I traded my CIB Polar Rescue for 3D Sector X a few years ago and it was probably my most valuable game until the budget version came out. The game is one of my favorites and the trade was worth it to play a year or two before the budget one. But today I'd just buy the $10 version.