IGNORED

Sega controllers now can play the 2 button Colecovision games

ave1

I have figured out a way to use adapters and a powered USB hub to get Sega Master System and Genesis controllers compatible with the Colecovision 2 button games. In the presentation I use the controllers to play Rock 'N Rope, Space Fury, Cosmic Avenger, and HERO. The adapters and cables used are not hard to locate online, so this can be accomplished by anyone who'd want to get their favorite controllers fully compatible. Check it out, and subscribe to my channel for more controller fun:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

If static electricity takes out any of my game systems (including my C-vision), that'd be a sad, sad day...

but in the mean time, I'll just keep plugging 5 Volt power supplies into places you aren't supposed to be plugging them while shuffling my feet around on my carpet ;)

If static electricity takes out any of my game systems (including my C-vision), that'd be a sad, sad day...

but in the mean time, I'll just keep plugging 5 Volt power supplies into places you aren't supposed to be plugging them while shuffling my feet around on my carpet ;)

I once did this trying to get a dual shock to work as a roller controller on a ColecoVision. It was an old funky working one to start with. I have socketed chips on my newest ones. It wasnt on the carpet, but it was winter and I had the breakout boards exposed and got shocked by them a few times. Lost a direction on my controller.

• Like 1