IGNORED

Help STILL needed labeling .ST files!

Perhaps a more important question is, "Why are you using Lattice C?" The community has long favored Pure C and AHCC. Pure C is basically Borland C, including the BGI libraries, and AHCC code is Pure C compatible. The best graphic and sound libraries in C for the Atari (i.e., GODLIB) are Pure C compatible.

Of course, this is assuming you want to actually write code on the Atari. But you don't. You want to write code that will EXECUTE on the Atari. You want to WRITE the code and CROSS-COMPILE the code on a modern desktop; Windows, Mac, or Linux. For this, you will go find "Vincent Rivière's m68k-atari-mint cross-tools".

Mount your 880K disk image in Steem. Click the drive icon and in the menu, click "File" and then "Information". Give the disk a name.

That's actually Disk Information, and you can not change/edit disk label there. Diverse Disk Util SW can do it.

As usual, I will link mine :) http://atari.8bitchip.info/floimgd.php

Look for COPYACC.ZIP at bottom - that's for Atari. May use program DISKIMAG too - little upper. It says DISKNAME, but that's it - label.