IGNORED

A Blix popped up on EBay!

Rev

I still regret not buying this when I could. I was right there at the Las Vegas show when they opened and had one in my hand and decided against the purchase. Stupid me.

or you could think of it as smart you !!! ;) it all depends on if it was a buy and put on shelf kind for you or a enjoy playing the game ...in my opinion no homebrew game is worth that price especially if new batches can be made if publishers choose to do another run and that's what keeps games like this going for those ridiculous prices.. The addiction to a must have in their collection buy collectors and the choice of publishers not to make another run.. Kudos to the publishers that sell copies of their games years after their initial release.. It keeps speculators and thehappiestsellerever and others from exploiting the community to a point with those homebrews..

there's only one thing we can all agree on: no matter what you may think about the Blix incident, no matter whether you like it or not, no matter that the game is not a blast, Blix is the genuine holy grail of the post-2000 Intellivision scene.

I hope M.H. keeps on wanting to rerelease it, with or without GDG, in a compilation of puzzle games as originally planned (or so I think)

Blix is the genuine holy grail of the post-2000 Intellivision scene.

To who ?

compulsive obsessive collectors ?

only minds like this could this even be thought of a

Holy grail.

To say this undermines all of the other great homebrew produced and release

Blix the holy grail. ??? to funny

Learning Fun II is not fun at all, but people look for it and pay outrageous amounts of money to get it. Its extreme rarity makes it a holy grail. Just like Blix

lol

nope not even close to being the same..

That's just someone's justification of this thought. Blix is in no way is in the same category. Learning fun II was an original release..

:)

Edited by m-crew

there's only one thing we can all agree on: no matter what you may think about the Blix incident, no matter whether you like it or not, no matter that the game is not a blast, Blix is the genuine holy grail of the post-2000 Intellivision scene.

For the moment, until other publishers catch on. vbroby and that Dino guy had the right idea, it's just that they messed up by stealing the source code. Blix proves that the quality of the game nor its playability matters at all, only its supposed "rarity." :roll:

I hope M.H. keeps on wanting to rerelease it, with or without GDG, in a compilation of puzzle games as originally planned (or so I think)

Oh, I'm sure you'll see a re-release, now that he got a premium price for his last copy of the previous release.

• Like 1

For the moment, until other publishers catch on. vbroby and that Dino guy had the right idea, it's just that they messed up by stealing the source code. Blix proves that the quality of the game nor its playability matters at all, only its supposed "rarity." :roll:

Oh, I'm sure you'll see a re-release, now that he got a premium price for his last copy of the previous release.

The Shit Show's will continue in our community that's for sure... The Pandora's Box doors have been opening slowly-and now They are wide open .... The Exploiting of our INTV Community and Enthusiasts will not stop until this kind mind set and justification of these actions(Like vbroby and that Dino guy )by compulsive obsessive collectors and community stops..

what about to activate an addiction treatment toll-free hotline?

Kinda 1-800-2609-2609?

lol

More than a hotline is needed.. A full in house long care treatment centre is needed to curb what goes and has gone on around our community

empty unreleased game baggies hmm could that be next out of Panador's Box... Im sure they would sell as good as the empty boxes.. lol

Edited by m-crew

FTFY

lol , was that not Eric's job around here.. ;) either way flaps, doors , windows ,caps , corks ext.. they are wide open around here and the Shit Show's are Flowing out of it at full force...

Soon to hit the AA intv sales forum ; baggie's of unreleased games coming soon. as added bonus the first 10 sold will get overlays and manuals of those unrleased baggie games.? ;p

lol , was that not Eric's job around here.. ;) either way flaps, doors , windows ,caps , corks ext.. they are wide open around here and the Shit Show's are Flowing out of it at full force...

Soon to hit the AA intv sales forum ; baggie's of unreleased games coming soon. as added bonus the first 10 sold will get overlays and manuals of those unrleased baggie games.? ;p

No serial numbers? And you call yourself a collector!

• Like 1

No serial numbers? And you call yourself a collector!

Maybe you should ask the future producer of these unreleased game baggies or are you planning this release.. :P (joking Rev ;) )... lmao !! Im sure now that you brought it up it will come out of the Pandora's Box with sn.. lol