IGNORED

F/S: CC9900 Micro

Opry99er

This item isn't mine, but I was talking with a fellow and he is trying to move this CC9900. I can't afford it right now, but he is pretty serious about selling it.

He is asking $140 plus shipping. From what I understand, the device works as expected. If you're interested, let me know here or in a PM and I'll see about getting you guys hooked up for the sale.

Gracias

post-24953-0-30333400-1543333079_thumb.jpeg

post-24953-0-91397400-1543333135_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

“ I believe this item is in working order but I cannot guarantee it. So I'm selling it As Is.”

Hmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

It doesnt have the disk controller.

Yeah, what are the odds of finding a disk controller for the thing... assuming it works?

If you've had your heart set on one, I can see some use as a 32K device already in a case working with FinalGROM game images and even a few of the cartridge images that use the RS-232 port like Stuarts browser, Fast Term or TIMXT, but it'll severely limit ones expansion potential.

If I was starting out and wanted to go the side-car route, I'd go with the TIPI arrangement or wait for Ralf's new SDD99. Ultimately though, even though they are complete and utter tanks, I still prefer the good old P-Box for the most options. Just my opinion FWIW.

Yup, no disk controller and I can't stick my TIPI in it :)

You know, I cannot give you an exact time frame, but I have it on excellent authority that an "All-In-One" sidecar case for the TIPI is still planned. Imagine the 32K, the TIPI, the RPi, the speech and the Adafruit display all in one sidecar! Pure and utter bliss I tell you!

In fact I did a blog entry a while back << HERE >> that still has that final portion blank and ready for update.

You know, I cannot give you an exact time frame, but I have it on excellent authority that an "All-In-One" sidecar case for the TIPI is still planned. Imagine the 32K, the TIPI, the RPi, the speech and the Adafruit display all in one sidecar! Pure and utter bliss I tell you!

In fact I did a blog entry a while back << HERE >> that still has that final portion blank and ready for update.

I can guarantee one will be made. I am designing and printing it myself! If it turns out well, I will share it.

Yup, no disk controller and I can't stick my TIPI in it :)

Probably not, but IIRC the Corcomp had a little plate you could remove on the right hand side. The RS-232 on board had a side-port connector (like the speech synthesizer). I might be possible to make a connector that might let you hook up a TIPI board without the need of JediMatt42's 32K board. Probably more trouble than it's worth though.

Probably not, but IIRC the Corcomp had a little plate you could remove on the right hand side. The RS-232 on board had a side-port connector (like the speech synthesizer). I might be possible to make a connector that might let you hook up a TIPI board without the need of JediMatt42's 32K board. Probably more trouble than it's worth though.

Yea you are probably right. more trouble than its work and too much money :)

You know, now that I think about it. I bet a 32K-less connector for the TIPI might be of interest to a limited amount of people. Some people already have 32K installed internally and might not want to remove it. There may be other configurations too, who knows, but with all kinds of ways to expand a TI, anything is possible.

You know, now that I think about it. I bet a 32K-less connector for the TIPI might be of interest to a limited amount of people. Some people already have 32K installed internally and might not want to remove it. There may be other configurations too, who knows, but with all kinds of ways to expand a TI, anything is possible.

32k + serial/parallel.. its worth it to someone wanting a bbsing computer or a printer setup.. or it should work for hdxs just nowhere to store your programs

It doesnt have the disk controller.

The disk controller daughter board also added the 32K RAM.

Without it, all you have is an expensive serial/parallel interface.

Shame. I love my CC9900 - it has the daughterboard - and is one of my favourite peripherals for any of my retro systems.

• Like 2

The disk controller daughter board also added the 32K RAM.

Without it, all you have is an expensive serial/parallel interface.

Shame. I love my CC9900 - it has the daughterboard - and is one of my favourite peripherals for any of my retro systems.

Yes I can confirm that as I am working on mine. The upper card contains both the disk controller and the 32k. The bottom is serial and parallel only.

I know this is off topic, but my dad, Opry99er has a genuine Gram Kracker.

So do I. My Corcomp 9900 micro expansion system has the disk controller. Honestly, I think the Myarc MPES/50 (I've got two- one in the original box.) is better because it's got a 32K, RS-232 with serial and parallel ports, and even one OR two disk drives, no need to buy another seperate disk drive! There is even one on eBay.

• Like 1