IGNORED

Welcome to Series 3 Jaguar ST Ports - Dangerous Wars 2

Gaztee

Wholey crap! This is amazing how the ST games are being ported to the Jag... I wish this could've been done when the Jag was actively being sold, imagine the huge library of games that could've been brought out on the Jag through those means....

I think I seriously need to get back into Jag game collecting again.

Series 2 is now officially in the books, so welcome to series 3 of the ST ports. To celebrate the new series we are opening with probably the most requested game to put on a cart - Star Wars (the arcade game) And the first ST port to get a sequel Rick Dangerous 2! And if anyone missed out on the original Rick Dangerous you can grab a copy of that too!

As usual the games are priced as follows

Cart only £36

Complete with box & manual £50

Red or Clear shell £5 extra per game. Please state colour when ordering.

To place an order please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the subject Dangerous Wars 2. Please also state the country you live in and your AA handle.

Orders will stay open until Sunday 13th January 2019.

attachicon.gifDangerous Wars 2.JPG

• Like 2

Series 2 is now officially in the books, so welcome to series 3 of the ST ports. To celebrate the new series we are opening with probably the most requested game to put on a cart - Star Wars (the arcade game) And the first ST port to get a sequel Rick Dangerous 2! And if anyone missed out on the original Rick Dangerous you can grab a copy of that too!

As usual the games are priced as follows

Cart only £36

Complete with box & manual £50

Red or Clear shell £5 extra per game. Please state colour when ordering.

To place an order please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the subject Dangerous Wars 2. Please also state the country you live in and your AA handle.

Orders will stay open until Sunday 13th January 2019.

attachicon.gifDangerous Wars 2.JPG

Any gameplay videos of these games, specifically the Rick Dangerous ones?

• Like 1

Its ridiculous how good these games play on the Jag and the quality involved from the carts, manuals and boxes are first rate. Everyone involved deserves tons of praise and gratitude. The Jag and Coleco are my two of my favorite systems to collect for because of the huge homebrew community

Thank you. A crazy amount of hours goes into these (From the actual port/enhancements right through to the production of boxes, manuals, etc) - so reading comments like this is greatly rewarding :)

• Like 5

Thank you. A crazy amount of hours goes into these (From the actual port/enhancements right through to the production of boxes, manuals, etc) - so reading comments like this is greatly rewarding :)

I cant even imagine how much time, effort and dedication that goes into porting these games over but they they are amazing in every way and played and placed next to the commercially released games look like they belonged there the whole time. That's why I never question how long they take because once they finally arrive and I open the box I, as well as other gamers who have a love for video games will have their answer
  • Like 2

Do these games ship out sometime in January ?

No the pre-order finishes in January. The printed materials are then ordered, carts built etc. When I last spoke to the printer he said he was already full until mid February and that was the start of the month! Realistically, March is probably the best best right now IF eveything goes smoothly.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...