IGNORED

Welcome to Series 3 Jaguar ST Ports - Dangerous Wars 2

Gaztee

So, it's the last day (in the UK at least) to order your games for series 3.1. The hard work starts on Monday! Have a meeting with the printer later next week, so will hopefully have a time frame on the boxes, which will be the last part to be compelted. The wait time at the start of December was 6 weeks, which would be around the start of March(ish). As usual will post all updates here.

Thanks to everyone for your support. Will endeavour to get the best possible product into your hands as soon as possible.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

Just a quick update. Everything is progressing. Manuals and labels should land next week. The boxes will definitely be the last things to arrive. I should get the proofs for the boxes on monday or tuesday next week. IF there are no issues then the actual boxes will land 2-3 weeks after that all things being equal. I will post again as things progress.

• Like 10

Ive been away dealing with personal situations, so I havent been able to post. Gaz, I responded to your PM about Rick Dangerous 2. I love the others games that were released, and I hope Im not too late to purchase this game.

(Bought the wife a new car at the end of 2018. Unfortunately, on a drive home, a 4-point buck jumped a snow bank, hitting (and destroying) the passenger side of the vehicle. The damages came to $6,600. We have insurance, but the deductable wasnt so great. I had to put in a lot of overtime to pay for it. I missed out on some great games in the process. Im staying positive that 2019 is going to be a better year!)

Edited for spelling.

Edited by ColecoGamer

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. Sounds like the smoothest release to date.

LOL and then I got a message saying the boxes will probably be next week. Hopefully this shouldn't affect things, as long as I don't get them on the Friday! I aim to get everything ready so I can just box everything up as quickly as possible.

• Like 3

Update time - Good news - the boxes are now done. I have to go and collect them tomorrow, so all orders should be shipped out by Saturday :thumbsup: I will try to get the tracking info on Saturday, but it maybe Monday. If Can get everything done on Friday I will, but Saturday is the most likely. Nearly there now. Thank you everyone again for your patience. :thumbsup:

• Like 8

Thank you, Gaz! You and CJ are the best!

Update time - Good news - the boxes are now done. I have to go and collect them tomorrow, so all orders should be shipped out by Saturday :thumbsup: I will try to get the tracking info on Saturday, but it maybe Monday. If Can get everything done on Friday I will, but Saturday is the most likely. Nearly there now. Thank you everyone again for your patience. :thumbsup:

And DONE - All orders have now shipped after what felt like the longest day of my life :D I have some of the tracking information so will start putting all the numbers on Paypal tomorrow. I will grab the rest of the paperwork on Monday and add it when I can then. Enjoy the games guys! And as always thank you for your patience.

Gaz

• Like 11