IGNORED

Welcome to Series 3 Jaguar ST Ports - Dangerous Wars 2

Gaztee

And DONE - All orders have now shipped after what felt like the longest day of my life :D I have some of the tracking information so will start putting all the numbers on Paypal tomorrow. I will grab the rest of the paperwork on Monday and add it when I can then. Enjoy the games guys! And as always thank you for your patience.

Gaz

AWESOME! Thank you Gaz :)

• Like 1

You’re the man, Gaz! (Rubs hands together) It’s almost Rick Dangerous 2 time!

And DONE - All orders have now shipped after what felt like the longest day of my life :D I have some of the tracking information so will start putting all the numbers on Paypal tomorrow. I will grab the rest of the paperwork on Monday and add it when I can then. Enjoy the games guys! And as always thank you for your patience.

Gaz

• Like 1

Gaz

oh my God- cant wait for that Star Wars box. Now has anyone mentioned Oids before or have I missed it? Really appreciate all the work you guys do.

sorry about the delay, but all the tracking info has been put on PayPal. Good to see games have been arriving. News on 3.2 coming soon :thumbsup:

Hi Gaztee

I checked my Paypal account (transaction #5J000886H3579300G) and I still have the message "No Shipment Tracking"

Edited by Indusfr