IGNORED

Pyjamarama

Asmusr

Can't wait till this is done! Will carts be available on arcadeshopper as your past projects? Looks lovely!

It is done. :) I'm not planning anymore updates unless bugs are discovered.

I haven't talked to arcadeshopper about selling physical cartridges, but it's fine with me.

• Like 3

It is done. :) I'm not planning anymore updates unless bugs are discovered.

I haven't talked to arcadeshopper about selling physical cartridges, but it's fine with me.

It would take a lot of hours to figure out how to solve the whole game

(without looking into the maps and solution...but I tried with even the

1st 4 hints and it is difficult).

• 2 weeks later...

All the programs made for the 99/4A, I play them on the real iron. However, I must admit that I haven't test the "Pyjamarama" game because I have a problem with it . Not about your work that is always very good, but the original graphic design and gameplay of this game that I find ugly (same finding with "Jet Set Willy"). I'm sorry not to be able to say more about the problem you noticed.

Edited by fabrice montupet

I finally had a chance to try this on real hardware and and I'm surprised to see that it's not working well at all - at least on my TI computer. The sprites are moving for a few seconds, then stopping, and then moving again. Doesn't anyone else see this?

It works fine on my TI computer, real smooth.

• Like 1

Same here, my playing sucks, but that's not the games fault.

NTSC or PAL? In addition, are you guys running any fancies such as F18 etc. It's not really enough to say "it works fine on my system". When you've seen one TI system, you've seen... one TI system :grin:

No problems here on my TMS9918A. What is the technical issue, if you don't mind explaining?

It's the matter of whether to use CRU bit 2 or VDP status for polling for VSYNC. This time I have used VDP status because then it also works on V9938 systems, but apparently not on my own 9918A system.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, without joystick, and on JS99er, the arrow keys work and I found out that the TAB-key is Jump, but how to fire ? thx

The joystick in JS99er is mapped to the arrow keys and tab for fire, or you can connect a game controller to your PC and use that. Keyboard option in Pyramarama is O, P, Space (jump = fire).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...