IGNORED

Special Episode 9 of the Intellivisionaries is up!

http://intellivisionaries.com/special-edition-9-prge-2018-wrapup/

In this special episode, Rick, Cmart and Paul talk about their adventures at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2018. It's chock-full of exciting Intellivision content, both old and new! The Blue Sky Rangers panel (Intellivision - A Legacy of Firsts!), which was moderated by Paul is also included. And there are tales of border crossings, Intellivision Day 2018, and something Rick knows nothing about but will soon. Oh, and our good buddy George is here too, still a bit bitter about not being invited to the expo. Maybe next year, George?
  • Like 9

http://intellivisionaries.com/special-edition-9-prge-2018-wrapup/

In this special episode, Rick, Cmart and Paul talk about their adventures at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2018. It's chock-full of exciting Intellivision content, both old and new! The Blue Sky Rangers panel (Intellivision - A Legacy of Firsts!), which was moderated by Paul is also included. And there are tales of border crossings, Intellivision Day 2018, and something Rick knows nothing about but will soon. Oh, and our good buddy George is here too, still a bit bitter about not being invited to the expo. Maybe next year, George?

After the border bootlegger experience, next year I'm flying direct. Having to listen to the Special Episode 8 over and over for the duration of the drive down, punctuated by Sexy English Voice Nav System's constant need to mis-direct us through "round-abouts" and "motorways" has cured me of road trips with Cmart...(that, and the over use of "Don-ed" throughout Lazy Episode 9) :mad: :grin: ;)

• Like 1

Is William still on the show? I didnt hear him.

“William” the corrections robot was definitely on the show. Will/‘Burgertime’ wasn’t because, like Chris said, he didn’t go to PRGE.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

cmart, the serious voice from the north. Talking about the US food as I would as an European.

And me, an American in complete agreement with both of you! Not all of us eat that way here.

;-)

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 1

HOLY CRAP I MADE THE PODCAST! again

Really enjoyed the recap. No I was not the listener that gave Rick the boxed Sharp Shot but I did give him the cart label we peeled off of Rev's sacrificial cart pile for homebrew production.

To everyone I brought boxes for, you are all most welcome and thank you for letting me add something to your collections. Yes, even cmart.

• Like 1

HOLY CRAP I MADE THE PODCAST! again

Really enjoyed the recap. No I was not the listener that gave Rick the boxed Sharp Shot but I did give him the cart label we peeled off of Rev's sacrificial cart pile for homebrew production.

To everyone I brought boxes for, you are all most welcome and thank you for letting me add something to your collections. Yes, even cmart.

You're the bestest! ???