IGNORED

Zoo Keeper (2600, Champ Games)

johnnywc

1 hour ago, Gray Defender said:

I second that.  Love the artwork he's done.  Love the graphics and artwork for Aardvark, Mappy, Super Cobra Arcade, Galagon... etc., keep up the great work!

Nathan produces some awesome stuff. I love the remix of the Draconian label/box that he released as a desktop background. There are 4K and 5K versions available at the bottom of first post.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Zoo Keeper has been nominated in 4 categories for this year's Atari Homebrew Awards! :D   Congratulations to @Nathan Strum for the nominations for Graphics and Packaging, and for @keebz for his contributions to the Music and Sound! 

Category: Atari 2600 Homebrew Completed (Port) – Game

Category: Atari 2600 Homebrew Completed (Port) – Graphics

Category: Atari 2600 Homebrew Completed (Port) – Music + Sound
Category: Atari 2600 Homebrew Packaging

3rdAnnualAtariHomebrewAwards(2020)-Atari2600BestHomebrew(Port).jpg

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

QUADTARI WORLD DEBUT!

ZeroPage Homebrew will be streaming TWO PLAYER ALTERNATING PLUS SAVEKEY (three inputs!) with Zoo Keeper with the debut of Nathan Tolbert's brand new four port adapter, the QuadTari on tomorrow's (Fri Feb 12, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 2AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

912127078_20210212-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.639b4fb66a272e57ad2f9e9acf0aabdd.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, CentipedeFan said:

I ordered a copy of this months ago and forgot about it.  Has this shipped yet?  It says will ship in January and clearly it's not.  Any thoughts?

Hello there!  I'm pretty sure @Albert was waiting on some manuals and boxes to be printed and he's getting ready to ship things soon (I'll let him give you an actual update ;)  ).  Thanks for your support! :thumbsup:  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 1:35 PM, Curious Sofa said:

Anyone have any update on this terrific looking game? Hate to be impatient since I just ordered mine in March, but thought this would be out by now...

Albert's is behind on order since he taken a lot of preorder for multiple games.  I believe he finished with the Atari Jaguar preorders. The latest update I found is here,

• 3 weeks later...

Aww man.. will the AA store be back up and running soon, I hope? I wanted to nab this gem when it first came out, but looks like I forgot and missed out. ?

What about a ROM for sale? I would gladly buy one ( or any of Champ's games) in a heartbeat! I'm definitely grabbing a CIB copy, but I pretty much play everything via flashcart nowadays though too.  ;)

5 minutes ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Aww man.. will the AA store be back up and running soon, I hope? I wanted to nab this gem when it first came out, but looks like I forgot and missed out. ?

Hi there!  Al has been posting lots of updates over on this thread; looks like he's about to ship a bunch of orders and will most likely be opening the store soon! :D 

5 minutes ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

What about a ROM for sale? I would gladly buy one ( or any of Champ's games) in a heartbeat! I'm definitely grabbing a CIB copy, but I pretty much play everything via flashcart nowadays though too.  ;)

Champ Games will be adding the Zoo Keeper ROM to our store for purchase in the near future.  We currently have Galagon, Wizard of Wor Arcade, Mappy, Super Cobra Arcade and Scramble for sale.

Thanks in advance for the support! :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

.."In the near future". Awesome! Thanks, that's all I need to know. :)

Just stumbled across your website actually, so I'll be ordering a few games from you. Thanks for offering such an option! I wish more folks would follow in these footsteps, as digital copies are the future, imho. ;) 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

I wish more folks would follow in these footsteps, as digital copies are the future, imho. ;) 

It's coming.

On 6/5/2021 at 12:24 PM, Albert said:

... It will be my number one priority, followed by getting the store onto new software (which will coincide with offering digital purchases of homebrew games) ...

• Like 1