IGNORED

SELLERS : be carefull - ebay nick: DAV8ID

lotharek

just short story:

customer bought sio2sd cased and paid for regular postage - November 2nd (firday night)

Monday, 5th, actually first workday after purchase item was posted to USA from POLAND

https://t.17track.net/pl#nums=LX912370042PL

after one week, i start to receive mails....

09.11.2018, 21:33

How much longer do you think it will take till I receive my product? It hasn’t even left your country yet!!!

13.11.2018, 22:07

Can you please tell me what day should I expect delivery by? Thanks

18.11.2018, 21:53

Hi there can u please give me update on my package as the tracking link tells me nothing? Thanks

Please, be patient.
I ship from POLAND in Europe. 15000 km away from You !
it takes time. 10-20 work days with custoims included

26.11.2018, 01:34

Still haven’t got it.

It is on route to You - in USA since week. Patience. Christmass rush..cannot help with USPOST

and TODAY:

17:59

You’re crazy if you think I’m waiting another day for this stupid device when I had a bunch of other sellers who could have made sure I get it in a week. Fuck this. Refund my money and keep this piece of shit. No fi$$inh way I’m dealing with this headache. Wtf waits a month to get an item on eBay? You failed to ever mention it takes over a month to get this bs. No way no way no way. Keep it. I’m gonna make sure people know it takes over a month to get orders so you can’t trick people.

19:16

Listen to me and listen good before you will regret the day you wasted one month of my precious time waiting for something that shouldn’t take more than a week to arrive. Next tine ship the item on fedex so you won’t deal with this problem rather than trying to save a few bucks on shipping using a sorry company that takes two months to arrive. Refund my money immediately and nobody has to know that it takes over a month to get this item where there’s 20 people on eBay selling the sane thing.

19:20

Tell eBay whatever you like because they will understand the hell you put me through to get a stupid sio device from buttf$$$ poland. Make sure you let people know your orders take over a month to receive, diont lie!! If you don’t refund me or cause me any problems with eBay you will be sorry. One more smart comment back from you and see what happens. I’m ordering the sane thing from a guy in the Uk as we speak. I no longer want this item.

I`m really dissapointed. I have reported the customer to EBAY and considering further reports due to nationalism and not proper language of hate.

this is first time i encounter such a rude beahviour. Where is this world going to ? what happens to peple now ? sad, and i really SAD TIME has come upon us.

• Like 2

Wow, that's pretty horrible, what a miserable person. You used to be able to directly report conversations to eBay, but it seems they removed that ability at some point. I'd call them, though, and read them word-for-word each of his messages.

Do people not understand how international shipping works? It's very random how long packages take to arrive, but it's usually around two weeks. Sometimes sooner, sometimes longer. And that there's absolutely nothing you can do to make the package arrive any more quickly once you've shipped it.

I ship a ton of international packages from the US and it's rare to have someone complain about the shipping time. Sorry you're having to deal with someone like this.

..Al

For the record, I've purchased from Lotharek and I had EXCELLENT SERVICE from him. He shipped immediately and it was across the pond in two days. Where it promptly languished in customs for 10 days and took another 7 days to get to me on the west coast of the United States. No shipper can be responsible for customs and postal delays.

Now that the item has been shipped, he's going to play the give me my money back card? What is he going to do, try for a refund and then keep the item too? I will not tell you what I think of the buyer's behavior, because all the expletives would probably get me banned from AtariAge!

Good luck Lotharek, the rest of us who've done business with you over the years know you have a sterling reputation.

• Like 2

I ordered a memory upgrade from someone else in poland ... pleasantly surprised it got here in 2 weeks and a few days, I was expecting at least 3-4 weeks

what a doucher, I cant imagine the living nightmare hell it must be for them to wait for christmas or their birthday

Edited by Osgeld

What a prick. This moron doesn't understand how long it takes and that you have no control over postal services? It's crap like this that keeps me from selling on ebay. Keep us updated.

I say send him up here to live with us! Then everyone else can torture him by sending him packages and make him track them as they go round and round the US before finally cracking the border. :)

Packages from Poland take about six weeks to reach me. Contents always make up for the delay, though.

• Like 2

7 weeks for a gameboy game a couple of years ago. Ordered it first week of October from a Chinese seller and it got here 3rd week of November. I wasn't too worried because it was a $5 game. Same thing with a chip puller, couldn't find one locally for some reason so ended up buying one from a chinese seller on ebay. That one took over 2 months and I forgot all about it since I did end up getting a local one shortly after. Again, a cheap price so I wasn't concerned but certainly shipping from overseas is a crap shoot when it comes to estimating arrival times.

Having said that I wouldn't buy anything expensive from overseas on ebay, only if I knew the seller or was from here.

Edited by AtariLeaf

• 2 weeks later...

As long as I get a shipping confirmation and a tracking number I don't care how long it takes to get to me.

All I want is a confirmation that the package is on it's way and that I wasn't taken advantage off (not saying that lotharek ever did that, quite the contrary).

• 6 months later...

juist for info:

today after few months i got mail:

I will never buy another item from you ever even if it was for free. You have a terrible attitude and your flash reader you sold me with the software hardly any of them work. You don’t even have an instruction manual to help or guide you on how to use the floooy disk emulator. When I want to play castle wolfenstein the fucking thing doesn’t load no matter how many ways you try to boot it. What a waste of my $100. I will warn others about your treatment

I'm still scratching my head about when at a month in, he said wasting a month of his precious time; right before he said it should just take 1 week to arrive.  Maybe my math isn't so good but wouldn't that technically be wasting about 3 weeks of time then?  Also, I wonder how he survives sitting a month in front of his computer screen clicking update every minute.  What does one do in all that time to eat, sleep, pee, etc?  I mean, that's a whole month of his precious time!

11 hours ago, lotharek said:

Referring to his crybaby buyer: I will never buy another item from you ever even if it was for free.

It looks like besides his math skills being poor, his logic is in the tank too.  It's impossible to buy something that is free.

• Haha 1