IGNORED

Vectrex Arcade Controller PCB with Auto-Fire

Endprodukt

Here we go.

VECTREX CONTROLLER PCB'S

are ready for order!

What is it?

It's an easy to solder PCB that let's you make a controller for your beloved Vectrex! It comes with the nice feature of a auto fire mode for button 4. You can adjust the speed of the auto fire with a potentiometer. The LED will indicate the speed. This circuit was made by Roli from this Forum and I have his permission to make these boards - thank you my friend!

The kit includes:

- PCB
- cable
- 5mm red LED
- switch for auto fire
- potentiometer
- cable inlet

This is a DIY Kit and soldering is required. And because it's a DIY Kit I can not be held responsible for any damage to the PCB or your Vectrex. Please make sure you read the diagram and you are up for the task. So please consider checking everything twice before contacting me.

13 Kits are available.

One kit is 35€ including shipping
(If you want insurance, please add 2,50€ to your order)

You can order a maximum of two kits. So, to make this a little easier on me, please post your name and how many you want. I will then work that list in order. If I don't contact you, no PCB's are left, very very sorry. Please make sure that you really want a kit if you put your name into this thread. It would make life a lot easier for me. Thank you very much.

Please, also watch the video - it shows exactly what this PCB can do for you. https://www.facebook.com/olivercarell/videos/1995064160549616/

I will not send a printed manual, so please download the diagram.

This is not a funding system. All PCB's are done. I will however, try to ship all of them at once, so please give me a little time and prepare to wait for them a couple of weeks, depending on where you live. I ship ship from Germany.

Thank you!

43626203_1995046633884702_45531854027599

44756361_1995046777218021_79166993273454

• Like 2