Jump to content
ChildOfCv

New Colecovision schematics

Recommended Posts

You're welcome.  Now I'm 99% sure the schematics are correct, after highlighting each net in the PCB program and testing them with the multimeter.  The remaining 1% is the pins that appear to be unconnected, but could indeed be hiding traces underneath the chip.  But I'm pretty sure I got all the traces.

 

Too bad you can't be sure on those last few pins as it would be awesome to get a new colecovision motherboard printed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was talking specifically about the Expansion 1 there.  The CV console board itself is probably complete.

 

Hehe, well it might be fun to find out how much it would cost too.  Printing an Arduino-sized board with the minimum order is about $60, for reference.  You can do cheaper from China, though.

 

Edit:  Osh Park timed out while trying to parse the Gerbers  :grin:

 

JLCPCB, though, quoted $50 for 5 of them, including shipping.  If they actually came through on that, that's a good price, even for something that might not work.

Edited by ChildOfCv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting, doing a refurb on Colecovision nice to have all the info in one place, great reference when I need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...