ChildOfCv

New Colecovision schematics

You're welcome.  Now I'm 99% sure the schematics are correct, after highlighting each net in the PCB program and testing them with the multimeter.  The remaining 1% is the pins that appear to be unconnected, but could indeed be hiding traces underneath the chip.  But I'm pretty sure I got all the traces.

Too bad you can't be sure on those last few pins as it would be awesome to get a new colecovision motherboard printed.

I was talking specifically about the Expansion 1 there.  The CV console board itself is probably complete.

Hehe, well it might be fun to find out how much it would cost too.  Printing an Arduino-sized board with the minimum order is about $60, for reference.  You can do cheaper from China, though.

Edit:  Osh Park timed out while trying to parse the Gerbers  :grin:

JLCPCB, though, quoted $50 for 5 of them, including shipping.  If they actually came through on that, that's a good price, even for something that might not work.

Edited by ChildOfCv

Thanks for posting, doing a refurb on Colecovision nice to have all the info in one place, great reference when I need it.