IGNORED

Season 12 - suggestions - comments - length

Season 12 will be starting soon. Post games you would like to play. Comment on previous seasons or anything else on your mind concerning the CV HSC. All suggestions, ideas and opinions will be taken into consideration. Season 12 will be about 16 rounds (2 games each round) ending around the end of August/beginning of September. Have a safe and happy holiday!

I'm curious... what games have not been played yet?

I'm talking about original releases... I don't think I've seen Decathlon yet - interesting as it takes different skills and has multi events...?

Jeff

And yes - for a third year - I've got to find time to play (even tho I'll place last seeing the scores posted.... dang guys!)

• 4 weeks later...

I have been considering going to one game a round as well. We are also going to try something new as far as which games are played for the first part of the season. The game for Round 1 will be chosen by Season 11 champion Bmack36. Round two's game will be chosen by Dugger. We will move down the list of Season 11 paricipants until everyone has chosen a game for a round. Then new player's can chose a game in order of their score postings. After that we might do polls. I hope everyone has a good holiday and I'm looking forward to the upcoming season.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...