IGNORED

Atari Games where it is impossible to remain scoreless

classicgamer_27330

In PIXELS it is impossible to remain scoreless, because you start out with a score.

Unless you win it is likely you will end up scoreless though, one point is deducted every time you are hit.

If you win, there is an ending cut-scene where your score is slowly reduced until it is zero.

Other odd things about the score are that it is 12 feed high and you can walk through it as maze corridors if you time it right - the score is drawn and erased by sssnake ;)

Doesn't dragster give you a score regardless of outcome, even if you never cross the line? Outlaw I think gives points for hitting the playfield too, so I don't think it's possible to remain scoreless.

Is this about just not getting a score, or about completing the game with no score?

It is possible to remain scoreless in Missile Command. In fact that's one of the steps to finding the game's Easter egg.

That's the opposite of what's he's asking.. i.e. what games is it IMPOSSIBLE to remain scoreless. :)

i.e. what games are you unable to end with a zero score no matter what (or what you don't) do.

fwiw, I think negative scores count as "scores" and also don't count.

Edited by NE146